1.    #1  
    Hey Everyone,

Just got my treo and first thing i did was pick up a Mini SD for data storage. I went to OfficeMax - for something unrelated - when i saw a 1gb micro SD for 15.00. Thought some of you might be interested.. its been a while since i bought things like these so i might be out of touch in the current prices and this might not be news to you haha.. but whatever..

http://officemax.shoplocal.com/offic...&pagenumber=11
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcuasito View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Just got my treo and first thing i did was pick up a Mini SD for data storage. I went to OfficeMax - for something unrelated - when i saw a 1gb micro SD for 15.00. Thought some of you might be interested.. its been a while since i bought things like these so i might be out of touch in the current prices and this might not be news to you haha.. but whatever..

http://officemax.shoplocal.com/offic...&pagenumber=11

I payed $20 for a 2 GB w/adaptor from Newegg while my treo was in the mail. It looks like it's no longer on Newegg.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    I got my 2 gig for just under $22 delivered by the seller on ebay linked below. If you scroll down the list you'll see the 2 gig mini SD cards. I'm very happy with mine and it got to me in two days.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZaccsupermall
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  4.    #4  
    wow man.. i remember when buying something with 512 mb cost like 100 dollars haha.
  5.    #5  
    hmm i guess i am a little behind on the times.. lol.
  6. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    i paid $5 for my 2 gig
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by d94 View Post
    i paid $5 for my 2 gig
    From Guy's Groovy Grab Bag no doubt.
    Buyers BEWARE of eBay memory cards..!!! Some sellers sell fake SD cards that look like the legit ones, but are not what you really want. There are even cases where you buy a 2GB one and get a 1GB card that says Sandisk and 2GB.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Buyers BEWARE of eBay memory cards..!!! Some sellers sell fake SD cards that look like the legit ones, but are not what you really want. There are even cases where you buy a 2GB one and get a 1GB card that says Sandisk and 2GB.
    That goes to say for anything bought on the net, thanks. But just to clarify, I've been using the one I bought from the link provided above (only one seller) for over two weeks now and it works great, and FileZ shows it as a capacity of 2003435520 bytes with me having a lot of photos and tunes on there and it still has over 1.7 gb left.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I got a 2 gig MiniSD card (and adapter) for $18, $3 after rebate. It's a real deal Kingston from Buy.com.
  11.    #11  
    man i was so excited about getting a deal too..
    That price isn't terrible, but if you hold off I'm sure you'll find something better.

Edit: try this.

It's $9 shipped after rebate and Google Checkout for a 2gb MicroSD card.
    Amazon.com SanDisk 2 gig $17.99.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    I bought a bunch of the 2GB Transcends off NewEgg for about $20 apiece. Really need some 4GBs (so I have room for some music too) but they're far and few between and overly expensive right now, so the 2GB will have to do until there's 4GB+ for $30-40 shipped.

I remember paying well over $120 AR for a 64MB SD card for my Handera. Early adopters pay the price in more ways than one.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
    That price isn't terrible, but if you hold off I'm sure you'll find something better.

Edit: try this.

It's $9 shipped after rebate and Google Checkout for a 2gb MicroSD card.
    It takes Mini SD not micro. Thanks for checking though. Buy.com does have a Mini SD card for $9.99 after rebate and google checkout.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    It takes Mini SD not micro. Thanks for checking though. Buy.com does have a Mini SD card for $9.99 after rebate and google checkout.
    Wow, I don't know how I missed that. I bought a couple Kingston MicroSD cards before that came with adapters to MiniSD and SD, but this only goes to SD. So much for that.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I got a 1GB from tigerdirect.com for $10 no shipping I picked it up from the store.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
    Wow, I don't know how I missed that. I bought a couple Kingston MicroSD cards before that came with adapters to MiniSD and SD, but this only goes to SD. So much for that.
    Here we go, $9.95 after rebates and GCO for a Kingston 2gb MiniSD.
    I have to say be careful of this deal. I ordered this mini SD card or so I thought on May 11. They pulled a bait and switch with the web page and turned it into a Micro SD card. When I called them afterwards when I realized what they did, they refused to admit it, and shipped the card immediately so I could not cancel the order. They then took down the webpage with this deal. I decided to keep the Micro SD because it has an adapter and I can use it in my TX. It would have cost enough to ship it back that it wasn't worth the hassle. If you read the feedback on them they do this kind of thing all the time and worse. I wish I had read the feedback before I ordered from them.
    I paid $38.99 for a 4GB card (via NewEgg item#20-208-089)