1.    #1  
    I know i'm not the only one who dug up their old BT headset after the release of the 700p MR! Let's find out what works and what doesn't!

I'll start.

I've had a Sony Ericsson HBH-660 that paired wonderfully with my old Treo 650, which never worked properly with the 700p - UNTIL THE MR.

Now, the headset keeps its connection, picks up calls automatically, volume is loud and clear, phone #s are displayed correctly. Basically, it works exactly as it should (and i don't know how i ever went without it). Only problem is, after two years, my battery doesn't seem to be able to hold much of a charge.
    have a plantronics 510. worked with 650, not 700p, MR no luck either.
    I'd like to see a JawBone report as I'm considering that headset.
    Anybody tried the BT8010 with the MR update? Does the A2DP work now?
    I have a Jawbone... It worked much more reliably before the update... Now it disconnects all the time, and has some static that I never experienced before. I'm a bit pissed...
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    I know i'm not the only one who dug up their old BT headset after the release of the 700p MR! Let's find out what works and what doesn't!

I'll start.

I've had a Sony Ericsson HBH-660 that paired wonderfully with my old Treo 650, which never worked properly with the 700p - UNTIL THE MR.

Now, the headset keeps its connection, picks up calls automatically, volume is loud and clear, phone #s are displayed correctly. Basically, it works exactly as it should (and i don't know how i ever went without it). Only problem is, after two years, my battery doesn't seem to be able to hold much of a charge.
    I'm glad to hear this; mine worked with my 650 but horribly with my 700p. So, if the Verizon MR comes out I'll see if it works...
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Roper View Post
    Anybody tried the BT8010 with the MR update? Does the A2DP work now?
    Not sure what youre asking about the A2DP... If youre asking if the MR installed that functionality thats a negative.

If youre asking something other than that I dont know sorry.

FYI (and apologies if you already knew this) but if youre looking for A2DP check out Softick Audio Gateway its a program from Softick.

www.softick.com
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Motorloa H350 seems to work correctly now...random disconnects before.
    Yes, I know you have to install the Softick Audio Gateway. But many people were still having problems with it disconnecting.
    I used SAG last night with my Plantronics mentioned above and it was flawless, there wasnt even skipping when I recieved text messages.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    I used SAG last night with my Plantronics mentioned above and it was flawless, there wasnt even skipping when I recieved text messages.
    So you are happy with the BT8010? I'm thinking about buying one. Any problems when receiving a call?
    Sorry not using that model. Im using the 590A's when Im using SAG.

I use the razrwire oakley headset as well as an odd Sony unit for my phone calls.
    There is no spoon.
    I can't wait until the verizon mr so i can buy the hbh 662, i had the hbh 660 but it didnt work with the 700p so i sold it.
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life