Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by leonidm View Post
    I have a seidio car kit that connects to the phone through headset jack. Before the update Bluetooth Heaset used to always override the headset jack, now it's opposite - if you have something connected to HS jack, your BT headset will not work. New checkbox in preferences screen doesn't help. This sucks big time -now i have to take the phone out of car kit every time i want to make or receive the call - I wish i could reverse the update as I didn't really had any problems with my 700p before, neither BT nor others. Is there a way to overlay the BT files back?
    I have the same issue. I hate it too and looking for an answer. I was able to answer my phone via BT when I was using my OnCourse GPS car kit. BTW, I'm on Sprint
    Last edited by safisam; 07/18/2007 at 09:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by safisam View Post
    I have the same issue. I hate it too and looking for an answer. I was able to answer my phone via BT when I was using my OnCourse GPS car kit. BTW, I'm on Sprint
    Have you called Palm Voice Support and asked them to forward the problem to the Engineers? 877-426-3777.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12