Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Can someone point me to where I can find info on how to use my (mono) bluetooth headset to listen to audio files (ie ptunes, etc.)? So far I have not been able to figure this out. My headset makes calls fine, but playing songs with ptunes results in silence on bothe the bluetooth headset and the palm. I am using a Motorola H500 sold by sprint. Thanks.
    Sadly Palm is holding us back from listening to music on the bluetooth headsets grrrr >.< Thats why I'm forced to use wired headsets.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    That is disappointing. There was a program called "HeadCold" That I used to use to listen to my Treo 600 through the plug in phone headset. Too bad there isn't anything like that for bluetooth. It seems silly to me to walk around with a thing hanging off my ear (the BT headset) when I'm not listening to anything.
    get the audio gateway from www.softick.com. Works like a champ. You need a headset that supports A2DP.
    Yep...I use my Motorola S9 with the 755p just fine through the audio gateway.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    SAG + BT8010 for mono BT listening
    Any mono headset plus Treo750 + hannip's hack
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    scottymomo, this is the 755 Forum, what's it matter if you can use the mono headset with a 750? Should we sell our new 755's?