1.    #1  
    I had 2 Treo 650 for more than 2 years with unlimited Internet for free (with an old realtor account with certain credit in every bill) and unlimited text messaging for $2.50 as a family plan.

When I want to upgrade 2 of my treo 650 to 755, they are willing to give me for $279 each but they are telling that I can not continue to get free vision and $2.5 / month text messaging as 755 is not compatible to Vision and Power vision can not get the free credit.

They r refusing to grandfather my old promotion.

So in that case I have to pay at leasy $50 extra a month between my 2 treos, which I am not ready for. The SERO plan has no family option and the realtor plan is long discontinued.

Any suggeation or idea or any experience with something like that? I love to have treo 755 but extra $50 a month will add up soon.

Thanks a lot
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib View Post
    So in that case I have to pay at leasy $50 extra a month between my 2 treos, which I am not ready for. The SERO plan has no family option and the realtor plan is long discontinued.

Any suggeation or idea or any experience with something like that? I love to have treo 755 but extra $50 a month will add up soon.
    First of all, the SERO plan should save you at least $10 per month going individual instead of family plan and it includes the internet and messages like you were getting. Now, most large realty companies have a 20% corporate discount on top of that, so it seems you should be paying less than you were if you can go SERO.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    First of all, the SERO plan should save you at least $10 per month going individual instead of family plan and it includes the internet and messages like you were getting. Now, most large realty companies have a 20% corporate discount on top of that, so it seems you should be paying less than you were if you can go SERO.

How would it save $10 ? Can you explain please ? Thanks
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How would it save $10 ? Can you explain please ? Thanks
    I am going by the family plan my wife and I signed up for as I figure that any less time would be pretty small. 1400 minutes for $89.99. Then we had to add the $15 vision plan (for you would be $15 each). That's $119.99 for you with no text. So, if you got two 1250 SERO plans that include everything that's only $99.98, or, if you got one 1250 and one 500 that include everything that's $79.99. That's where I got the $10, any higher plans would be more savings and two 500 plans would even be more than that. I hope this explains at least what I was thinking.

Remember that the vision is $30 alone no matter what plan you and your wife get if not on SERO.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I had 2 Treo 650 for more than 2 years with unlimited Internet for free (with an old realtor account with certain credit in every bill) and unlimited text messaging for $2.50 as a family plan.

When I want to upgrade 2 of my treo 650 to 755, they are willing to give me for $279 each but they are telling that I can not continue to get free vision and $2.5 / month text messaging as 755 is not compatible to Vision and Power vision can not get the free credit.

They r refusing to grandfather my old promotion.

Thanks a lot
    I am still using my grandfathered FREE vision plan from the days they gave it free.

I just activated my phone and told them do not change my plan.
    The 700p and the 6700ppc I had for a while both worked. I just purchased a 755p off ebay and called in and activated it and still vision/power vision free.

Dont let them talk you into dropping it. Just say dont change my plan and it will work as the newer phone automatically use power vision.
    Call customer service and ask for the cancellation department. After two years with sprint they should give you 10% off for being a loyal customer. Ask for this if you did not recieve the flyer in the mail. Then explain the situation with your previous plan and what your previous contract included. The diffrence between vision and power vision is around 15 per phone depending on what version of vision you have. Offer to meet them in the middle. This is what I did as I was in the your exact situation. The customer service agent simply has a credit applied to my account each month.

Good luck.