Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45
  1.    #1  
    I used to use obfuscate on my 700p which was somewhat stable but does not work at all on the 755p. I asked this question a long time ago but was only given response of applications that cost $10.. Does anyone know of a free one that works for the 755 like obfuscate?
  2. #2  
    Sory can't help with this. Always used Zlauncher, make a tab called hidden and hide all the useless app in that and just hide that tab folder. I think Filez though, if I remember correctly, allows you to hide apps? I remember seeing a hidden selection in there.
  3.    #3  
    Says error.. Can not hide files in ROM.
  4. #4  
    here you go,

    you can find it in the (Prefs->Applications )
    Attached Files Attached Files
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tymerock View Post
    here you go,

    you can find it in the (Prefs->Applications )
    Hey thanks a lot. Works great.
  6. #6  
    Nice App..Thanks tymerock !
  7. #7  
    Where was this hiding for so long? It's not right that it should hide itself.

    Works great on my 650. It's freeware too. Goodbye! SharkROM (48 KB), Hello! ApplicationsPanl (2 KB).

    Thanks so much for this, tymerock. There are no credits in the zip file, who's the author?

    - mvk
    Last edited by GreenHex; 06/05/2007 at 07:42 AM.
    Game over!
  8. #8  
    Does this install a new application? I've installed the .prc twice and i don't see any option to hide. What am I doing wrong?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by overcast10 View Post
    Does this install a new application? I've installed the .prc twice and i don't see any option to hide. What am I doing wrong?
    Never mind I'm an *****! I found it!
  10. #10  
    Dude, sweet!

    *deletes Obsfucate*
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  11. #11  
    I installed it and now my Treo is resetting every couple minutes. I deleted the .prc and everything is back to normal. I guess something I have installed doesn't like it, oh well. I just mark things as hidden in ZLauncher and I can't see them.
  12. #12  
    Or, you can change the category of everything you want to hide to "unfiled" and those will only appear when you have the category of "All" selected.

    Never ceases to amaze me how people will load an new app to do something that the interface already does. :-)

    Tom
  13. #13  
    I only use ALL I delete all other categories that way its a 2 button scroll with palm and card. An "unfiled" hiccup would throw my universe out of whack.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by VetPsychWars View Post
    Or, you can change the category of everything you want to hide to "unfiled" and those will only appear when you have the category of "All" selected.

    Never ceases to amaze me how people will load an new app to do something that the interface already does. :-)

    Tom
    I always use "All." Well, except for when I'm deciding which game to kill time with.

    Now, if the interface would let me delete things like Welcome and Get BC and crap like that I wouldn't bother downloading other programs. Heck, even Winodws lets me delete the junk that comes preloaded!
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    I always use "All." Well, except for when I'm deciding which game to kill time with.

    Now, if the interface would let me delete things like Welcome and Get BC and crap like that I wouldn't bother downloading other programs. Heck, even Winodws lets me delete the junk that comes preloaded!
    Yeah well, Windows is on a hard drive and you can easily delete data. The apps you can't delete from the Treo are built into the ROM, so they can't me removed without a ROM editor. What can ya do? I mostly use the All category as well, so I just use ZLauncher to hide what I want to and that way it's gone. With 60 mb of user accessible RAM and a 2gb MiniSD card, I'm not worried about deleting the apps from ROM that I don't use.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
    Yeah well, Windows is on a hard drive and you can easily delete data. The apps you can't delete from the Treo are built into the ROM, so they can't me removed without a ROM editor. What can ya do? I mostly use the All category as well, so I just use ZLauncher to hide what I want to and that way it's gone. With 60 mb of user accessible RAM and a 2gb MiniSD card, I'm not worried about deleting the apps from ROM that I don't use.
    I'm just kinda OCD about stuff like that. First thing I did when I got my MacBook Pro was delete the iWork trial. Yeah, I've got plenty of hard drive space, but if I'm not going to ever use it, then I don't want it there anymore.

    Go ahead, call me anal. I can take it. :P
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    I'm just kinda OCD about stuff like that. First thing I did when I got my MacBook Pro was delete the iWork trial. Yeah, I've got plenty of hard drive space, but if I'm not going to ever use it, then I don't want it there anymore.

    Go ahead, call me anal. I can take it. :P
    I'm the same way when it comes to my computer, don't worry. The first thing I did when I got my Dell laptop last year was completely wipe the hard drive, deleting all partitions and reformatting from scratch. The I installed the version of Windows I wanted, and only the drivers necessary, leaving out half the Dell crap it came preloaded.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    who's the author?

    - mvk
    I don't know, it was sent to me from a friend. He found it.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by tymerock View Post
    I don't know, it was sent to me from a friend. He found it.
    I am always surprised, new gems keep popping-up for my Treo. Thanks to the author whoever (s)he is!!!
  20. #20  
    Very nice on my 650
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions