Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    The 700p had the endless reset. I called Palm at 866-750-7256 and they told me it'd be 3-5 days for an advance replacement. I took my bricked 700p in to a Sprint store where the manager replaced it with a NIB 700p.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Anybody have any helpful hints on how to force Sprint to give me a new phone instead of a reconditioned 700P?

got a gun?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhasheene View Post
    got a gun?
    ...and a trench coat
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    The traffic sucks because people don't know how to drive down here. They seem to misunderstand the rules of right lane/left lane driving. Don't ever come if they're expecting any kind of weather, including light rain
    I'll have you know that we completely understand the rules of right lane/left lane driving!!

It's just so hard to remember which one is the left and which one is the right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Widdy View Post
    I'll have you know that we completely understand the rules of right lane/left lane driving!!

It's just so hard to remember which one is the left and which one is the right.
    LOL! The left lane is the one that ALL the cars are fighting to be in, even if they're driving 30 mph. Now it should be easy for you...

I'm tellin ya, you need to use smilies. If I didn't know you so well, I would have thought you were mad at me...
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhasheene View Post
    got a gun?
    Actually, post 5 here...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12