1.    #1  
    I was wondering if there's a way to export all contact from 680 to the SIM card. I need to back it up. Thanks.
    I think you have to copy them one at a time. Backing up with a backup app to the SD card and hot syncing keeps them backed up, too...
    Bump....as I was hoping to hear there was a way to easily copy all entries to a SIM card as well.

While the backup to my computer is great, I want to be able to copy all the entries to my SIM so when I switch it to another phone I'll have them.
    I think Christina is right. This has come up before and the answer always is, you can only add contacts one at a time. It seems no one has figured out a way to add them all at once.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    There's also a limit to the number of contacts a sim will hold and how much info is in each contact.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch