1.    #1  
    I am want to switch from Verizon to Sprint to get the 755P. My 650 has never worked well. I noticed on the SERO site that their $279 deal expires on 6/17. My contract with Verizon expires on 6/27.
    1. Can I switch early and get my number later.
      or
    2. Do you think I should wait (In that the deal will continue or another similar one)
    I'd switch today and port the number over the day your contract ends. Until then you can forward your Verizon number to your Sprint phone. That's the only thing that I liked better about Verizon's plan as forwarding didn't cost anything but minutes, and with Sprint it's 15 a call. The phones on the SERO site have changed often so I wouldn't take a chance on missing the 755 as well as the free text offer.

Don't forget, port your number over before cancelling with Verizon, but not until after the contract ends. When you port over it will automatically close your Verizon account.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    The deal will be around for a long time.. No rush.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    The deal will be around for a long time.. No rush.
    I don't know how you can guarantee that but here's the fine print on the sign-in page for SERO:

*Device Offer: Offer expires 6/17/07, or while supplies last and subject to change at any time. Requires new activation and a two-year subscriber agreement.

**Service Offers: Unlimited text messaging promotion expires 6/30/07.

Personally, I wouldn't take a chance for less than two weeks at only $30 per month.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I'd get it too and just port your number over when your contract expires. I kept both lines for a week (to make sure I got good coverage in my area) and I just forwarded my calls from my VZ phone to Sprint. For what the plan costs, keeping both lines for a few weeks is worth it to get the phone and such a great deal. I'm happy that I switched.
  6.    #6  
    I decided to order a Burgundy one yesterday. Just to be safe.
    I think that was a good move...you just never know what phones will be on SERO and when.
    Welcome to Sprint everyone...now you have to join a sprint site where I am a moderator... www.sprintusers.com The more treo gurus the better...
    Can you definitely port your number over later???
    Quote Originally Posted by oldindiansfan View Post
    Can you definitely port your number over later???
    Yes you can I have done it several times because some of my family is on my account with Sprint but had service with someone else previously..... set uo account get the phine when they are satisfied with coverage they port their number...