Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    Son of a...Of course now I find out this has been a problem. I recently updated my 700p and I'm getting the annoying touchtone sound. Can't belive thsi has been going on since friggin June and still no fix for it.
    Yea. I was getting it after doing the MR myself.
    Then it disappear but would rest using my bluetooth at times.
    I took it to the store to get the MR and the touch tone came back and interfered with my Iphone like ringtones...lol

Sprint Business offered me and upgrade to a shiny new 755p or a Centro.
    I chose the Centro, although I love to 700p, its simply time to move on from this device.
    "Always changing; everything for good, nothing for nothing."—Flying Hawk, Sioux Chief

Jonn Nubian/First Generation Urban/Brown Eyed Intelligence

My sites mobile formatted for the Treo
    here
    Is there yet a fix (loading stuff from the old ROMs) for a Verizon 700p? I see that there are some old files you can load, but they seem to be for Sprint.

This DTMF thing is driving me crazy.
    No fix yet.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    There will probably never be a fix, at least that is what a technical rep from Palm who came into our office said.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    For those who find this thread like I did, this problem can be fixed by reflashing the 700p ROM with the 755p image by using Kocoman's method on this forum for Sprint phones or MiDoJo's method (available at mytreo.net) for Verizon phones.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011