1.    #1  
    I got a notice twice today that I need to configure vision services. So I say OK and then the phone takes a few minutes to "cancel" out of PowerVision. Then I get an endless wait under the "phone updater" that says "preparing vision services". This morning it stalled for 10 minutes or more, and now it's doing it again this PM. I guess I'll leave it plugged in for an hour and see what happens.

Anyone know what is going on?
    I've gotten this a couple times over the last few days. Each time I had to soft reset and then it connected to Power Vision just fine.
  3.    #3  
    same deal -- it locks up and requires a soft reset to restore to normal.
    I had that happen to me the first day I had the phone, but once I allowed it to update, it hasn't happened since.
    AIM: irksome234 MSN: lannie[at]gmail.com
    Dont choose "ok". Choose "no" or whatever it says (i forget) and you wont have this problem again.
    My Treo just started doing this last night. I eventually got a screen that said power vision might not be configured correctly and might now work right. If it happens again I am gonna say no and see if that helps. Thanks Palm Loyal!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    did it twice for me... hit ok both times.. and seem to work fine now...(you may have to do a soft reset).
    Did it to me for the first couple days, too. I called sprint and they had me reset the provisioning by dialing ##774. Then entered another code and it hasn't popped up at all since..
    <br>
    Thanks TreoJunkie. If it happens again I am gonna try that. Did you call technical support?