Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Maybe I spread the EV wealth...
    When I'm connected to EVDO my arrows are blue, and when I'm connected to vision they're green. If I'm in an area where there's EVDO, the up and down arrows appear but are grey and if I'm transfering EVDO data, the up and down arrows turn blue and light up.

I don't have pics of all of them, but yeah, you can see the up and down arrows clearly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    AIM: irksome234 MSN: lannie[at]gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by peaches View Post
    When I'm connected to EVDO my arrows are blue, and when I'm connected to vision they're green. If I'm in an area where there's EVDO, the up and down arrows appear but are grey and if I'm transfering EVDO data, the up and down arrows turn blue and light up.

I don't have pics of all of them, but yeah, you can see the up and down arrows clearly.
    Cute dog! http://www.tps-reports.com/dog4.gif
  4.    #24  
    Well I figured out how to get the EVDO square box. I installed a custom splash screen from the long custom splash screen thread. After installing it I had the new splash screen and also now had the EVDO square, however I would get a soft reset any time I tried to go to phone prefs in the phone app. Guess it was only compatible with the 650 and maybe 700p. Once I removed the custom splash, EVDO square was gone and so were the soft resets.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12