Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PTunes seems much better. Very little skipping unless I have Chatter running or am accessing the web. Otherwise, I can change between most apps with PTunes running and no skipping. Not perfect, but so much better than it used to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by UniPalmer View Post
    xWeather is no longer displaying satellite or radar images after my update. Anybody else?
    No problem here.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Those that use Biz Conn are your unread emails showing up on the phone app after update?

I used to see an icon showing the number of unread emails in my Biz Conn inbox.

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    After Sprint MR Update the phone makes sound when it goes in and out of coverage even when the preferences are set not to do so.

Dedicated thread to this problem is
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=144741
    Quote Originally Posted by circpro View Post
    Those that use Biz Conn are your unread emails showing up on the phone app after update?

I used to see an icon showing the number of unread emails in my Biz Conn inbox.
    They took that away. I'm assuming because it slowed down the phone application from starting completely. When the phone app started it would query the default email app for the number of unread emails. Biz Conn took a few seconds, so the phone app locked up for a few seconds while it retrieved emails.

Takephone has this functionality too. I've tried it with and without querying # of emails. It is definitely faster without doing the query.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    It seemed much faster overall for me after the update. I tried to reinstall from a Backupman backup, without doing a full restore. That didn't seem to restore my settings, registration info, programmed buttons, etc, so I did a full restore. It's still slightly faster, but the Blazer lag on open is still there and it's spontaneously resetting itself every few hours. The phone app is definitely faster though and maybe I will stop accidentally calling people as much now. It also syncs with my work PC again after months of headaches.

I may try again with just restoring some things from the backup, because the full restore borught back problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by UniPalmer View Post
    xWeather is no longer displaying satellite or radar images after my update. Anybody else?
    Working here. That's happened to me before, however and it's related to the version of pnoJpegLib.prc. You need the one that came with xWeather. Some other apps use their own version (same problem Windows had for years - "DLL Hell").
    Everything is snappier, that's for sure. No issues...everything is working well and so far, even no resets!

Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    still not much info on how much bluetooth has improved...

Also... if you have a long chat thread with a verizon member... does it freeze if still in the messaging application when the receipt comes in?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123