Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I had backed up and then restored from Backupman, and the speed dials are still in tact. I'm not sure this is something that would be saved in a Hotsync.
    Quote Originally Posted by cl191 View Post
    Been trying kinoma for a while after the MR, but still won't connect online.
    I had problems with Kinoma a while back. I had to update before my problems went away. I am currently view a 24:59 minute epidsode of Saint Seiya Epidsode 19. The Kinoma Player wanted me to load the epidsode on to my SD Card first. Do you have an SD card in your Treo?
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
    I had problems with Kinoma a while back. I had to update before my problems went away. I am currently view a 24:59 minute epidsode of Saint Seiya Epidsode 19. The Kinoma Player wanted me to load the epidsode on to my SD Card first. Do you have an SD card in your Treo?
    Offline contents work fine on the SD card, it's the online stuff that stopped working.
    I had a problem with pairing the phone, then I red the instructions, after you pair back out of setup on the phone go back in highligh hands free, the highlight connect in the upper left menu
    DUN is not working. Sprint must have blocked the access with the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall View Post
    DUN is not working. Sprint must have blocked the access with the update.

No, they have always blocked access with the 700p. You probably had the tethering hack installed and haven't reinstalled it since updating.
    xWeather is no longer displaying satellite or radar images after my update. Anybody else?
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    Strange yellow tint cycling in the text. Look at the font carefully and you see it change everso slightly every few seconds. Very annoying....anyone else?
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by baguion View Post
    After the update, I lost all my speed dial favorites. Everything else seems okay although the lag still exists going from blazer to phone app.

Anyone else lose their favorites?

Nick
    Me too. I wonder if I can restore them from my backup in Resco...

Rotello
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    No, they have always blocked access with the 700p. You probably had the tethering hack installed and haven't reinstalled it since updating.
    You are right. After reinstalling the tethering hack, everything is ok now. It got me worried for a minute as my trip is coming up soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzytom View Post
    Strange yellow tint cycling in the text. Look at the font carefully and you see it change everso slightly every few seconds. Very annoying....anyone else?
    yeah, i am getting it as well. makes the font look a bit fuzzy.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo View Post
    Kinoma seems broken for me - it won't go online at all after the update (and I had to reactivate manually off the website). Anyone else have the same problem?

EDIT: I posted a thread on the issue over at the Kinoma forums.

I had changed devices (when I got the 755P) they reset my device ID and now that is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdiamond85 View Post
    I had a problem with pairing the phone, then I red the instructions, after you pair back out of setup on the phone go back in highligh hands free, the highlight connect in the upper left menu

Let me try that, that is different than it was on the 700p at first, let me retry it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    Let me try that, that is different than it was on the 700p at first, let me retry it now.
    I sure did not get it to work. I had no problem with my 700p pre MR!

As soon as I enter the pass key it goes to the finish menu and no option to go back. Please list the exact steps if you can. I have paired many times with the 700p. I do not know how you did it.
    Kinoma files are playing but I am not getting any video. Screen stays black.
    No problems with Kinoma but Google Maps caused reset as does Opera Mini.

I also have not noticed any huge improvement in switching apps. I'll break out the BT tomorrow and see how that goes..

Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ View Post
    Kinoma files are playing but I am not getting any video. Screen stays black.
    Had the same problem. Go to this thread:

http://forum.kinoma.com/showthread.php?p=4491#post4491

and get the prc link resent to you. You'll have to reinstall Kimona. One of the files gets overwritten and reinstalling fixes the problem.
    The confirmation screen that comes up after a phone call no longer takes as long to close. I wonder if that was created to cover up a delay that would have been there anyway?
    Make sure you're downloading the newest version, not reinstalling your older copy.
    - Much faster Blazer (IMO 15% - 25% at least)

- Audio much improved (I didn't really use it for music before, but I've noticed that the audio is much more in sync with what is happening on screen now), much less latency

- I'm also noticing that it seems both speakers are a bit louder now at the same volume levels (of course beyond a certain point there is also more crackling, since the physical speaker is the same) but there seems to be a slight boost.

- Built-in Maps in Contacts

- Recent Apps function

- Faster app switching in some cases

- So far at least as stable as old version if not more so (no crashes)

- Have not tested Bluetooth yet, will do this in a day or two
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast