Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    bluetooth is turned on, but it won't find my headset anymore (post MR)
    Bob
    If you restored from an SD backup afte applying the MR, delete the Bluetooth profile - I did a soft reset after this - then re-pair the Bluetooh headset with the Treo.

I had a similar problem after installing the MR and restoring using NVBackup, the steps above got my BT working again.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    There is no profile for my headset. Treo "searches" for nearby devices, my device is turned on, and Treo does not find it.
    Bob
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rcowperthwaite View Post
    There is no profile for my headset. Treo "searches" for nearby devices, my device is turned on, and Treo does not find it.
    Your headset is in "pairing" mode as well, right? Some devices can switch into that mode as necessary, but most headsets have to be put into that mode manually or they won't pair up.
    SPCS 1.10 rom update:

Add to "still working" apps list:
    CallFilter 1.3.2 beta 1
    Gizmo 1.0 (build 2)

Add to BT "still works" list:
    Motorola H300 BT Headset

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Quote Originally Posted by tc600 View Post
    Your headset is in "pairing" mode as well, right? Some devices can switch into that mode as necessary, but most headsets have to be put into that mode manually or they won't pair up.
    Thank you! I lost my documentation, but managed to play with it long enough to get it to install again. Was back at sprint store yesterday, and Tech could not do any better, also, can't use Ptunes, and when in cradle, get error message, unrecognized usb device.
    They are sending me a new (?) 700p. tried for 755, but was told I would have to shell out the retail price for it.
    Bob
    Sorry if I missed it, but I was slightly successful updating the first time around via USB. Although things got progressively worse, so I created a completely new user profile and things have been working better. My questions is whether I should update again via the SD card method? My treo does show version 1.10. Thoughts?
    SPCS 1.10 Rom Update

Bluetooth...
    Motorola H300 BT Headset - The echo problem, where people talking to you would hear a scratchy echo of their voice while you were using this headset, is GONE! Even when headset volume is at maximum! THIS IS TERIFFIC!!

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCPA View Post
    I was hoping to use this thread to consolidate posts regarding what is working/not working after the June 4th 2007 Maintenance Release. [...]
    You can add mobileClock to the list of apps that don't work after MR. Per the thread going on over at the rMOBILE discussion group there are multiple users that are now getting crashes caused by this app.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/rMOBILE/messages

ERic
    Samsung SCH-8500 & Palm m515 --> Treo600 --> Treo650 --> Treo700p --> Epic4G (all on Sprint)
    Ptunes does not recognize device on UsB port for download (blame windows) but I can hotsync while still plugged into cradle.
    "New" 700p not in store for me yesterday before I went out of town ("today's shipment due in 3 hours") still no promised voice mail that it has arrived.
    living on borrowed time on vacation.
    Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by ndurantz View Post
    Sorry if I missed it, but I was slightly successful updating the first time around via USB. Although things got progressively worse, so I created a completely new user profile and things have been working better. My questions is whether I should update again via the SD card method? My treo does show version 1.10. Thoughts?
    Can anyone answer this question for me?
    Can anyone answer this question for me?
    My first update was via usb. It completed but I wasn't satisfied.
    So I updated via SD card. It was completed and now I am still not satisfied.

Still have the lags, tones and pTunes skips.

BTW: I didn't change my profile.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Well, I am one of those that continue to use MobileClock with not a problem. All of the functions are working properly.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ View Post
    You can add mobileClock to the list of apps that don't work after MR. Per the thread going on over at the rMOBILE discussion group there are multiple users that are now getting crashes caused by this app.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/rMOBILE/messages

ERic
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    My first update was via usb. It completed but I wasn't satisfied.
    So I updated via SD card. It was completed and now I am still not satisfied.

Still have the lags, tones and pTunes skips.

BTW: I didn't change my profile.

Good Luck
    I appreciate the info. I have the above, PLUS the random re-setting had shown back up, dropping of my BT connection and complete freezes. Is my Treo just crapped beyond repair?
    I appreciate the info. I have the above, PLUS the random re-setting had shown back up, dropping of my BT connection and complete freezes. Is my Treo just crapped beyond repair?
    It sound as though yours is a candidate for replacement.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com View Post
    SPCS 1.10 rom update:

Add to "still working" apps list:
    CallFilter 1.3.2 beta 1
    beta 3 is the latest
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    My ringtones sound weird and mini tones doesn't work. I know other people have the ringtone problem, but has anyone else tried mini tones?
    Quote Originally Posted by SMEGGIE View Post
    I am having no success in getting PDAnet to connect as a modem neither through USB nor Bluetooth.

Dang it.

SMEGGIE
    hmm..pdanet seems to be working fine for me post MR....but keep in mind...i followed the directions strictly...plugged it in the charger (not sure why I would eve need to do that)...and the rest

as for the bluetooth issues with pdanet...it still has problems pre-MR and post MR
    PDAnet ver 4.10 over BT is rock solid for me (actually posting on it now). Only disconnects when I reply to SMS sometimes.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    there are 100s of post and ive tried to weed through but not much luck in finding whats happening to me .... all my missed calls now turn into a "calander task" - the "missed task alert" is draining my battery in just a matter of 9 or so hours (( NO other use of the phone )) - - even without missed call tasks, my battery now last less than 24 hours, from a full charge with no use, just laying on the table - - I made sure my versamail is not autosyncing, i turned off the bluetooth (( which works wonderful w/my jabra 8010 since the MR UPdate )) and i cant find anything else that is running that should drain the battery like this ...

any one having either the missed call problem or the battery drain?? Any suggestions ideas comments ??

THANKS!!!!!!!
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast