Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by amell View Post
    Since Chatter is the #1 program for me, I fear rocking the boat. If Marc were still on his own, he likely would have written a Chatter upgrade comaptible with the updated ROM by tonight, or, at the latest, tomorrow morning! But alas, Chatter is now part of the corporate body. I will sit out the MR for now, and live with occasional resets and lags.
    i hot sycd my treo then did a hard reset to clear everything out...then did the mr...ten syncd the treo ad after every was done...all my apps were back and chatter is working great. it had to reload all my e-mails...which took about 20 minutes...but it is working better now than before...i have not had a freeze or lag.
    chatter's working fine....
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    In the past, didn't Palm list the fixes on their updates? I couldn't find a list anywhere.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

I don't see Chatteremail mentioned on here. Chatteremail not working with the MR would be a deal breaker for me.

I am really suprise this app has not been listed as working or not working with the MR yet.

Greg
    Works fine for me, but others havereported issues. I use an IMAP mailbox with 5 folders, plus an Exchange OWA mailbox.
    I installed the update. Is there a way to turn off the recent apps function when you hold the home key? I have a 3rd party app that uses this button and since I updated the palm the 3rd party app doesn't work with this button because of the recent apps function.
    I noticed that my GPS now stays paired all the time. Previously, I had it added to my trusted device list, and when I opened Tomtom, it'd connect, and then it'd disconnect as soon as I closed Tomtom. Now it stays connected even when TomTom is no longer open, as visible by the white Bluetooth icon signifying that its connected, as well as the same icon, with the name of the GPS in bold, on the trusted devices page. My scala700 headset still works great with it, and I'm still able to connect with my PC as well.
    Everything is working here just perfectly after the MR. I don't run any hacks and I deleted crapper+ years ago. BT headset audio seems a little better. I had to re-pair my headset for the first time in 13 months. I only hope it works as well as it did before the MR.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    The following apps worked without any problems:
    BackupBuddyVFS
    CardReader
    SailingClicker*
    ePocrates
    HandZipper
    MissingSync card reader
    Garmin's Mobile XT*
    Netter's Anatomy Flash cards
    pssh
    Taber's Medical Dictionary
    USB Modem

*I had no difficulty in pairing with my MacBook Pro and a Garmin Mobile 10 unit

I think the most important item on this list is the USB Modem, those having trouble with PDAnet could probably use it instead.
    This post was submitted through a PDANet Bluetooth tether.
    My PDANet works on USB, as well.
    Again, my IR will not work. It says that it cannot initialize the library. Anybody else have this problem?
    I found tomtom plus works with my 910 now. However, I don't know what info I need to add when doing the configurations. Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I noticed that my GPS now stays paired all the time. Previously, I had it added to my trusted device list, and when I opened Tomtom, it'd connect, and then it'd disconnect as soon as I closed Tomtom. Now it stays connected even when TomTom is no longer open, as visible by the white Bluetooth icon signifying that its connected, as well as the same icon, with the name of the GPS in bold, on the trusted devices page. My scala700 headset still works great with it, and I'm still able to connect with my PC as well.
    SplashTravel seemed to crash when I tried the weather, so I will be testing that out again.

I did notice a bug that is gone on Zlauncher. I have The main programs I use on the toolbar at the bottom of Z, (right next to device and card memory info) and Blazer is one of the icons. Well, previously, it was a blank spot and no icon. The program was there, but it was invisible. Now, I have an icon that is the little world icon that you see when you create links in SharkLinks. So now it isn't blank anymore.
    I can't believe Palm released this a year later and it doesn't fix any of my issues. My sms still freezes ptunes still jumps and skips and the stupid recent app has taken over my home button. Does anyone know where I can find the old rom that is easy to install?
    lag still there. sms and hanging up on calls is quicker and treo is quicker.
    I too had failures on provisioning.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mike3000
    where is the google button in contacts everyone is referring to? i dont have it. Can someone please help me find it???

I got mine to work when I installed GoogleMaps into my palm RAM as opposed to my SD card. It shows up on a contact that has an address defined. The button shows up to the right of "New Contact"
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    I installed the update. Is there a way to turn off the recent apps function when you hold the home key? I have a 3rd party app that uses this button and since I updated the palm the 3rd party app doesn't work with this button because of the recent apps function.
    Ludusp
    Regards,

Robert
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Chatter works perfectly for me. To play it safe, I downloaded the latest version from their website and installed it fresh. All of my mailboxes were fine (as I save them on the card) and I have one of everything (IMAP, POP and Exchange).

So far (knock on wood) the MR has been a success.

Also, someone asked about USBModem - it too is working fine - using it right now, tethered to my MacBook.

Ludusp
    I have Ludus P but it doesn't work with quick switch. I am trying to map quickswitch to the home button but the recent apps function has taken over the button.
    Musicman,
    I don't have a device to beam to at the moment, but I initiated a beam and it started searching for a device to beam to. Did yours get that far?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast