Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diamondsw View Post
    Just to confirm - the updated contacts application is in place, but Google Maps is not? In that case, is there any way to get Google Maps 1.1.2, other than via a Treo 755p ROM? As far as I know, their web site only has v1.1.1, and I don't know if that's compatible.
    It seems to work with google maps 1.1.1

And I don't know any other way of getting 1.1.2 other then the 755 rom.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883 View Post
    It seems to work with google maps 1.1.1

And I don't know any other way of getting 1.1.2 other then the 755 rom.
    Really makes you wonder what is changed in 1.1.2.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diamondsw View Post
    Really makes you wonder what is changed in 1.1.2.
    Maybe there is no difference besides a #. .1 being public and .2 being OEM.
    I just deleted the additional contact files that I added from the 755p ROM out of RAM and still had the "map" function. I kept Google Maps 1.1.2 Good News!
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    No need to reinstall the DST update as well. Don't know if you want to add it to the first post.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbanks View Post
    Contacts/Google Maps integration from the 755p This was not included when I did my update. I had to re-add it. Recent apps functionality was.
    This isn't working on mine after update. I noticed contacts is version 1.3.1. Should it be newer with the MR update?
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    OK - so let us know if the patch works still...
    The test patches (I wanted test 3) didnt work for me. Anyone else try any of these Call Duration patches after the MR? http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&postcount=58
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    The test patches (I wanted test 3) didnt work for me. Anyone else try any of these Call Duration patches after the MR? http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&postcount=58
    Using Test7 without any problems.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Same here - Test7 works fine for me.
    Test 3 works fine for me.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    In case anyone needs to hear it once more...test 7 working for me too
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    test6.prc working fine after MR.
    Samsung SCH-8500 & Palm m515 --> Treo600 --> Treo650 --> Treo700p --> Epic4G (all on Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    This isn't working on mine after update. I noticed contacts is version 1.3.1. Should it be newer with the MR update?
    Make sure you highlight a contact that actually has a full address listed in it.

Assuming you have Google maps installed it will bring up a "map" button at the bottom of your contacts screen.

At least it should.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Test 3 works fine for me.
    Does it add the call duration in your Call Log?
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883 View Post
    No need to reinstall the DST update as well. Don't know if you want to add it to the first post.
    Plus this appears to be a more correct implementation of the DST, the other seemed like more of a patch (and not a perfect one at that). I guess I'll know for sure come fall...

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Make sure you highlight a contact that actually has a full address listed in it.
    And you have to highlight the contact name, not a number.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12