Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Treofficial View Post
    That one has worked for me in the past also, but this is beyond reboot-fixin.

Update: I've gotten the phone to see the car bluetooth now. It even thinks it's paired (on occasion), but then I make a call, the phone goes to bluetooth output, but the car bluetooth never gets a signal. So now the audio is being lost in bluetooth-land... grrrr
    Still no solution. I am so frustrated I've been perusing the VerizonWireless website to see what phone I should replace this with...
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Still no solution. I am so frustrated I've been perusing the VerizonWireless website to see what phone I should replace this with...
    The menu, then connect solution did not work? Extremely frustrating I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by doctoss View Post
    The menu, then connect solution did not work? Extremely frustrating I know.
    Nope. It 'connects' just fine, and I see the connection icon for about 30 secs after which even that disappears. When the icon is on, I can make a call and the phone thinks it is sending the signal to the stereo (the speakphone button changes to a headphones button) but the stereo never acknowledges it.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Nope. It 'connects' just fine, and I see the connection icon for about 30 secs after which even that disappears. When the icon is on, I can make a call and the phone thinks it is sending the signal to the stereo (the speakphone button changes to a headphones button) but the stereo never acknowledges it.
    I do not see what kind of car you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by doctoss View Post
    I do not see what kind of car you have.
    It's a 2004 Ford F250, but that's probably meaningless. I'm not the type of person who uses a stock stereo!

The deck is a Pioneer AVH-P6800DVD. View it here if you'd like: http://pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3...671418,00.html

The bluetooth add-on is a Pioneer CD-BTB100 which can be viewed here: http://pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3...671378,00.html

I also have the iPod and Sirius modules, but I doubt these influence anything, especially since it all worked before the update!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12