Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    I have had a 755P for about a week and am using a Plantronics Voyager 510 BT headset. While the quality of voice over the BT connection is much improved over my 650, I am having a couple of new problems.

1.) If I just finished a BT call and either receive a new one or try to make a call, BT seems to connect but I cannot hear through the headset and I cannot switch to speakerphone, ear speaker or wired headset. I have to end the call and try again. This has happened a few times lately.

2.) During a call, if I switch from BT to speakerphone or wired headset, the 755 will switch correctly but then re-connect the the BT headset repeatedly unless I power off the BT headset.

Anyone else experiencing these issues?
    are these the only issues you have? right now i have the 700p and no one can hear me when i am using my 510. very frustrating. worked okay with my 650.
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by supertramp2k View Post
    are these the only issues you have? right now i have the 700p and no one can hear me when i am using my 510. very frustrating. worked okay with my 650.
    Sorry to hear about your 700p issues...hopefully the new MR will fix that.

So far the 755 is very solid. When I get a connection to my 510, I get at least 25 feet of range with absolutely no static at all. The connection is so clear, I have actually left the 755 in my car and walked about 25 feet before realizing that I did not have the phone with me. If I could just get a solution for the problems I do have, it would be perfect.
    the MR did not cure this for me. trying to figure out an alternative. thanks for you info!
    My 510 sucked on the 700 and still does on the 755. I think with the mixed results that its a build quality issue with Plantronics. Probably why Palm doesn't certify it.
    I had my BT headset re-connect after I disconnected once. I had to power off the BT head set to prevent it from happening.

Why is BT always so screwed up. So sad!!
    My Plantronics 590 is worse on the 755 than on the pre MR 700p. Although, since my 700p is not currently activated, it is hard to tell how it will be with the MR. I'm actually thinking of sending back the 755p. The only thing so far I like better on the 755p than the 700p is the screen. As people have been saying, it is much better than the 700p's screen.