1.    #1  
    My 2-moth old 700p is stuck in a boot loop. No new software was added recently. I've tried soft and "warm" resets as well as a "partial hard" reset where you stop at the point it asks if you want to erase and do a reset there. It comes up after a warm reset, but apps like the phone don't work, my Tom Tom is missing and if you try to look at pics taken with the phone, it says the pic is too big or corrupt. This BLOWS as i have s couple of pics that mean a lot but have not been backed up (jsut got back from vacation). Argh! Any suggestions before I do a fnull hard reset and loose everything?
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Unfortunately the only option is a warm reset and then a hard reset. The problem is well documented in Palm's support website, I recommend going there to check out the solution.
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
  3.    #3  
    A hard reset fixed the problem. Sadly, I lost some really important pics/data.
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!