Page 1 of 43 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...treo700psprint

Oh and...FIRST! (thanks Homie, almost forgot)
    Last edited by Musicman247; 06/04/2007 at 12:06 PM.
    Just did a refresh on the Palm site and found:

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...ate/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    GO.,. install.. extract roms.. and send them to megaupload or rapidshare or whatever for us VZW for extraction haha.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Product enhancements:

*Performance improvements to phone application
    *System improvements to minimize skipping during music playback and eliminate audio delays experienced on some games
    *Performance improvement to minimize delays experienced when loading Blazer® browser
    *Support for new daylight savings time legislation, plus a simplified *Date/Time preference panel
    *Increased expansion card support including 4GB SD cards and SDHC cards
    *Resolution of certain "wake up" issues that may occur with certain third party push email solutions
    *Improved handling of SMS messages to lessen stalling of messages.
    *For customers using Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 with SP 2 and above, an update to VersaMail® client now includes an update to Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync® which adds Microsoft’s Direct Push Technology for push email, calendar and contacts. Also adding other EAS functionality such as remote wipe, policy support, and global address lookup

Bluetooth® wireless technology enhancements:

*Increases list of supported/compatible Bluetooth wireless carkits, including BMW and Toyota/Lexus (Denso)
    *Improves overall user experience with supported Bluetooth wireless carkits and headsets (e.g. allow user to manually connect / disconnect to a Bluetooth device)
    *Additional Bluetooth wireless functionality (e.g. audio routing to Bluetooth headset even when wired headset is plugged in)
    whose first!!! quick!!! there is NO way I am going first!
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy....

updating now....let's see what happens!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    If at first you don't succeed...skydiving is not for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    Product enhancements:

*Additional Bluetooth wireless functionality (e.g. audio routing to Bluetooth headset even when wired headset is plugged in)
    This is really interesting... what Palm is considering as new functionality. We Treo 755p users are considering a bug. Somebody needs to come out with a hack to turn this feature on/off.

Al
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    about time!
    Installing the update now. Im letting Good Mobile Messaging get blown away, reinstalling is no big deal for me.
    What I find interesting (which others might not) is that I think his is the first update I've ever done where I didn't have to hit the hotsync button. It auto-resets and then starts copying away. Stiiiiil goin...
    ------------------------------------------------------
    If at first you don't succeed...skydiving is not for you.
    Interesting... you can install directly from an SD card - not HotSync needed? I suppose I'll wait until I get home and install via HotSync but I'm interested to see if the SD card method can be done with an unempty card. They recommend an empty card but that is probably just CYA on their part.
  12.    #13  
    The updater itself says that it will restore all of the files that were on the Treo before the update. Looks like there will be no need to re-install programs on the phone. We'll see, though. Updating now.
    As fate would have it, I am on the road until later in the day. I probably won't be able to jump into the pool until maybe tonight.

So is the water warm?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    uhg.. it requires power AND the hotsync cable.. I only have the hotsync cable at work.. uhg!!!!! grrrr
    should there be a problem if I update it at work and then go home and hotsync??? will that screw anything up??
    so waiting until your all done before i attempt ...
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I wonder if it includes the "Security Update for the Treo 700p" that was released on 05/18/07 I did not download it thinking it would be included in the MR
    The 1st thing they ask you is Do you need this update?

Thought it was funny
    I noticed it contains the daylight savings update.. does that mean that we can remove that from our RAM??? If so.. how do you do that?
Page 1 of 43 12345611 ... LastLast