1.    #1  
    Any one know of a little application that would allow me to track the World Cup Rugby 2007 results later this year. I would love to find one similar to the World Cup Cricket.

Julius
    . . . on the WM platform too.

Go All Blacks.
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius View Post
    Any one know of a little application that would allow me to track the World Cup Rugby 2007 results later this year. I would love to find one similar to the World Cup Cricket. Julius
    Cant help you with the Rugby sorry, but I was curious about you mentioning "one similar to the World Cup Cricket". It's rather meaningless now, but Im curious about what you found for the cricket-- I looked but never found anything I could use on my T650. I'm an Aussie, so I should be interested in the Rugby, and even played it as a kid, but I have so many sporting interests I need to cut back to the ones I find absolutely unmissable.

good luck with the search
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    . . . on the WM platform too.

Go All Blacks.
    I'll see if I can add it to Pocket SportsCenter but probably won't be until closer to the start of it...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TRgEOff View Post
    Cant help you with the Rugby sorry, but I was curious about you mentioning "one similar to the World Cup Cricket". It's rather meaningless now, but Im curious about what you found for the cricket-- I looked but never found anything I could use on my T650. I'm an Aussie, so I should be interested in the Rugby, and even played it as a kid, but I have so many sporting interests I need to cut back to the ones I find absolutely unmissable.

good luck with the search
    Sorry! I meant to say "similar to World Cup Soccer" not "cricket".
    Yeah with cricket you need the crime feed not the sports feed.