Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spridell View Post
    I just put the battery in the phone to see if it made the phone any heavier. Here is what i notticed:

- yes it does make the phone heavier. Not by much though.

- It fits really snug into the battery compartment. Almost a little too snug

I have one problem (although it might be just MY phone) When i have the extended battery in my phone i can take the battery cover off the phone without pushing in the little button. I thought to myself WOW this sucks. But then i put the original battery back in the phone and what i found is i can still take the battery cover off without pushing the little button in.

Can other people please verify if its like that on their 755's

All u have to do is grip both sides of the cover and pull down a little and the cover should come off WITHOUT pushing the botton.

I dont think it will ever just fall off but, it can be opened without pushing that button
    I am able to pull my cover off with the OEM battery without pushing the button. I have to squeeze a little to do so, but it does happen.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Spridell,

We tested both of our 755s and noticed the same thing. This happens with our battery, the OEM battery, or no battery at all.

Thanks
    Stange, mine doesn't come off with out pushing the button (currently using the standard button)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    I am able to pull my cover off with the OEM battery without pushing the button. I have to squeeze a little to do so, but it does happen.
    Yea...we noticed it was easier to take off if grabbed from the sides. I guess the pressure from pressing the sides lifts the center enough so it will slide out without pushing the button. Obviously it is harder to do pushing down on the center of the door.
    Spridell,

We tested both of our 755s and noticed the same thing. This happens with our battery, the OEM battery, or no battery at all.

Thanks
    Great. thanks for the reponse.

At least i know it's not just my phone
    Thanks for letting me know Sedio Sedio. Appreciate the response. I am so wanting that battery!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    Thanks for letting me know Sedio Sedio. Appreciate the response. I am so wanting that battery!
    Then this should make you happy. We received our shipment early so we're filling the rest of the pre-orders and will have some more available. If the website isn't already updated it should be soon.

Thanks
    The blue 3200mAh batteries will begin shipping the week of June 25th.

Thanks
    When are the burgundy ones due to ship out?
    diane
    Yea!!! I ordered mine on the 12th so hopefully I will get a confirmation of ship soon. I called today earlier and the said one week to one week and a half more before it would ship. I can hardly wait! Think it could ship today?
    Yea!!! I ordered mine on the 12th so hopefully I will get a confirmation of ship soon. I called today earlier and the said one week to one week and a half more before it would ship. I can hardly wait! Think it could ship today?
    Email me your order number and I'll check it out for you.
    forum@seidio.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism View Post
    When are the burgundy ones due to ship out?
    I don't have an eta yet, but as soon as we know I'll post here.

Thanks
    Seidioseidio, I sent that e-mail. Looking forward to good news. Thanks so much!
    I just now ordered 2 of these batteries. Will get these next week. Can't wait.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Seidioseidio, I sent that e-mail. Looking forward to good news. Thanks so much!
    A reply has been sent via email, please check
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    firstbeat, let's see who gets it first....winner is?
    Mine is here! What do I win?
    SedioSedio I sent you your answer. Thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat View Post
    Mine is here! What do I win?
    Drain the hell out of it and see if it really lasts longer :P

my OEM works just fine unless I want to have GOOD direct push email from work on 24/7
    Any verdict yet on the new battery? Works well? no excessive heat? No blowups?
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I ordered mine.
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=761

I ordered the 2100 too. I'll most likely keep the 2100, toss (in an environmentally safe way of course) the stock battery that came with the phone.

10-4
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFive View Post
    I ordered mine.
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=761

I ordered the 2100 too. I'll most likely keep the 2100, toss (in an environmentally safe way of course) the stock battery that came with the phone.

10-4

I'll take your garbage!
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    I can confirm the battery door issue also: the new Seido battery pushes the cove rout just far enough that the button does not fully catch. With the stock battery installed, the back cover seats properly.

My back cover stays on, but if you push on the sides, it will come off. Can't say I am thrilled about that.