Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    firstbeat, let's see who gets it first....winner is?
    Great idea...we're both in LA!
    I ordered my extended battery early AM on Monday. It did not ship yesterday. I hope they have some left in stock and that I don't have to wait for the 18th.
    Wasn't the release date supposed to be the 18th?
    Yes but Seidio Seidio said that they got some in early and they would ship to those who preordered. I am hoping that maybe I will still get one of those.
    Grim, yes it is the 18th. Seidio(last few posts back) stated they got a small shippment in, so they sent them out today. The rest on the 18, unless they get more before that.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    This looks great, but the price is steep. I agree that it appears Seidio is taking advantage of the lack of alternatives at this point (considering that this battery costs significantly more than other batteries they sell, even more powerful ones).

1. seidioseidio, please provide this feedback to whoever makes pricing decisions. It seems unfair to be penalized for being early adopters.

2. Anyone know of active Seidio discount codes? Better yet, what about a loyalty discount code for users of this forum, seidioseidio???
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker View Post
    This looks great, but the price is steep. I agree that it appears Seidio is taking advantage of the lack of alternatives at this point (considering that this battery costs significantly more than other batteries they sell, even more powerful ones).

1. seidioseidio, please provide this feedback to whoever makes pricing decisions. It seems unfair to be penalized for being early adopters.

2. Anyone know of active Seidio discount codes? Better yet, what about a loyalty discount code for users of this forum, seidioseidio???
    +1
    I think they're price is fair because Sprint sells their extended batteries for the same price.
    diane
    Mine shipped also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism View Post
    I think they're price is fair because Sprint sells their extended batteries for the same price.
    But retailers, such as Sprint and Palm, are always higher than 3rd party vendors. That's generally why people buy from other vendors.
    Maybe because they worked their a** off to get these batteries out, before Palm could even release the stock ones I'm sure the price will drop, & that's your choice to buy now or later. I choose now, I had the extra money to do it...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I got mine. It's charging right now.

Tomorrow I will test it out. I am going to leave bluetooth on, and verichat running in the background and by tomorrow night see how much battery is left.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spridell View Post
    I got mine. It's charging right now.

Tomorrow I will test it out. I am going to leave bluetooth on, and verichat running in the background and by tomorrow night see how much battery is left.
    Is it any larger/heavier than the stock battery? Also make sure you charge it a few times before you make any hard conclusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Is it any larger/heavier than the stock battery? Also make sure you charge it a few times before you make any hard conclusions.
    It is exactly the same size. It is maybe just a tad heavier. Or it might be me. I dont know.
    I'm a little confused. Why would the Seidio extended battery for the Treo 700p/700w/650 having more capacity be way less expensive than the battery for the Treo 755p? Is it because Treo 755p users are just suckers who think that the 755p is really an upgrade from the 700p? So it is pretty easy to sell these suckers a $60 battery plus shipping of course.

Al
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Interesting question. The 2400mA fir the 700p was great, but I seem to recall it being cheaper. What's so special about the 755 for factor?
    2400mAh EXTENDED LIFE BATTERY for Treo 650/700w/700p/700wx price $40
    3200mAh EXTENDED BATTERY for Treo 650/700w/700p/700wx price $55

2100mAh OEM-SIZED EXTENDED BATTERY for Treo 755p price $60

WTF? More money for less juice?

Al
    I'm guessing that its more for the size of the battery. We're getting a battery that fits in our 755 without a huge lump on the back and it has more power.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    I'm guessing that its more for the size of the battery. We're getting a battery that fits in our 755 without a huge lump on the back and it has more power.
    This one: 2400mAh EXTENDED LIFE BATTERY for Treo 650/700w/700p/700wx price $40 doesn't add a huge lump and it is $20 cheaper than the one for the 755p.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    This one: 2400mAh EXTENDED LIFE BATTERY for Treo 650/700w/700p/700wx price $40 doesn't add a huge lump and it is $20 cheaper than the one for the 755p.

Al
    Didn't realize that, hmmm, hell if I know now.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast