Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
  1.    #201  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    MTDN is supposed to have it in stock on the 20th so our battery might get shipped tomorrow.

Al
    i ordered the 3200mah, not 2100...
    Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    During the course of my regular day, the OEM battery lasts me until about 5-6pm. This new battery (first day today) lasted me until 9pm.
    Were u streaming music or running something on the background like Chatter or Mundu?

Al
    Getting 3 hours more with the new battery is 25% more compared to the old battery. (My day starts between 5:30-6am.)

Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    techiegirl, only 9pm? thats only 3 hours more than the OEM...
    I have Chatter and Mundu running, some surfing, but no streaming. (and I do get quite a bit of mail pushed through Chatter)

Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Were u streaming music or running something on the background like Chatter or Mundu?

Al
    I just got a shipping confirmation from MTDN regarding my 2100 battery. Woohoo!!

Al
    I have an update to report. On my first day of usage with the Seido 2100 battery, my battery life is at 68%. I unplugged my blue 755p from the USB/charger at 5:30am this morning, and 12 hours later at 5:30pm, I think 68% life remaining is pretty darn good! I have Chatter IMAP running all day, made a couple light phone calls, and had light internet usage. Nothing too heavy today. Normally, I would do more.

I don't remember what my OEM stock battery would be at this point, but I'm sure it would be below 68%. The Seido battery has not overheated, nothing blew up, and for sure it's giving me more battery life. I'm satisified! Granted, I do use some battery saving measures, such as mLights to turn off the keyboard lights, plus I have the screen brightness at approx 75%, but this is what I normally do anyway.

I bought 2 of the Seido 2100 batteries, so I'm pretty much all set for now in the battery department!
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    I see treocentral has oem batteries http://store.treocentral.com/content...8-37--2289.htm I'm think I'm going to go this route, I won't have to worry about any battery door issues etc
    HTC Touch Pro
    On my 755p and 2100mah battery, I took the little foam piece off the back of my battery panel/door and did a little grinding of the battery outline in the inside part of the door.

Although a tight fit, my button works like it should and I can still keep my $50 dollar bill in there too!

When I put the stock battery in there, I can easily put two $50 dollar bills in there (hard to break a single hundred at times)

I'm a happy camper - I'd post a picture of the inside of my battery door, but haven't looked into how to do that yet. :-)
  9.    #209  
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    I see treocentral has oem batteries http://store.treocentral.com/content...8-37--2289.htm I'm think I'm going to go this route, I won't have to worry about any battery door issues etc
    Its an extremely waste of $$ if you buy OEM, IMO.

HOWEVER, if you want to buy one, I have a brrand new sealed OEM treo 755P battery I can let go cheaper then TC.

PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    On my 755p and 2100mah battery, I took the little foam piece off the back of my battery panel/door and did a little grinding of the battery outline in the inside part of the door.

Although a tight fit, my button works like it should and I can still keep my $50 dollar bill in there too!

When I put the stock battery in there, I can easily put two $50 dollar bills in there (hard to break a single hundred at times)

I'm a happy camper - I'd post a picture of the inside of my battery door, but haven't looked into how to do that yet. :-)
    When did you order your battery? and when did you get it?

Al
    Its an extremely waste of $$ if you buy OEM, IMO.
    even with a extended battery, I'm a 2 battery a day user... I couldn't make it thru the day with a 2400mAh battery in my 650... I dont work near a pc so my treo gets a serious workout (phone/web/chatter/orb/SAG/shoutcast/gps)... I have been getting by the past month by still carrying my 650 for gps & S.A.G. mp3 playback....
    HOWEVER, if you want to buy one, I have a brrand new sealed OEM treo 755P battery I can let go cheaper then TC.

PM me.
    I wish I would have seen your post earlier, I would have definitely took it off your hands, but I already ordered from TC
    HTC Touch Pro
    Treolo

Ordered the 2100mah battery on 6-13-07 - box said shipped 6-14-07 - i got it 6-18-07
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011