Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    mee too... and my door hasn't fallen off yet lmao.

what about you guys that got the 3200???? Is it not a lot bigger with that monster battery on or what???
    Can it stay in your jeans pocket or is it too much now????
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    Did you have any problems with the back cover?
    It acts no differently that it did with the original battery. If you apply slight pressure to the sides of the cover it comes off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    mee too... and my door hasn't fallen off yet lmao.

what about you guys that got the 3200???? Is it not a lot bigger with that monster battery on or what???
    Can it stay in your jeans pocket or is it too much now????
    On the size, the 755P 3200mAh battery extends the battery door by 4-5mm...it looks exactly the same as the Treo 750 with our 2400mAh.
  4.    #184  
    The 700 series 3200 is a bit bigger then the 755 series, correct?

I tried putting my 3200mah from my 700P into my 755P, it powers on. no problems but a bit wider.

can you confirm? ..David? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyPR View Post
    During the weekend I unplugged it Saturday morning and didn't have to plug it back until Sunday around 11:00am with around 8% battery.

I can't tell you exact percentages but for me it has increased my battery life to close to what it used to be on the 700p with the 2400mah.
    Awesome! With my Treo 700p I used to have an extra Palm brand battery. It helped, but I had to swap them too often. I use Chatter in the background all the time and most of the time Mundu or stream music from pTunes while driving and using TomTom. Then, stream youtube with Kinoma. So yeah... I was always running out of juice. So I guess with this new battery I should be in Treo heavens...

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    The 700 series 3200 is a bit bigger then the 755 series, correct?

I tried putting my 3200mah from my 700P into my 755P, it powers on. no problems but a bit wider.

can you confirm? ..David? Thanks
    Yes...that's correct. The 700 battery is too wide and would put too much stress on the device and the battery.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Yes...that's correct. The 700 battery is too wide and would put too much stress on the device and the battery.

Thanks
    Any word on the door bulge on the 2100?
    I ordered my batter late Thursday night and received it yesterday. After charging it overnight, I'm using it for the first time today. It's a bit heavier (obviously) and the back cover doesn't snap as shut as with the standard battery, but it hasn't fallen off on me yet. I don't think it'll fall off either.
  9.    #189  
    David, any updates (or early arrivals) with the 3200mah 755P batteries?
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    David, any updates (or early arrivals) with the 3200mah 755P batteries?
    Not right now...we'll definitely let you know if we receive some.

Thanks
    Well I took the plunge and have ordered my Battery from Seidio and the palm charger from TC. Its expensive, but having a spare battery with my 650 saved me so many times, I can't count them all and the extended from Seidio for the 650 really served me well.

I was not a big fan of the Seido charger, however, that I got with my 650 battery. It worked, but was very hard to get the battery out of the charger and took much longer to charge than with treo plugged in directly to wall or car charger. Have hear good things about the Palm so going with that this time
    Not right now...we'll definitely let you know if we receive some.

Thanks
    Well that was fast huh!? Great news! We have received a shipment of Treo 755 3200 mah batteries that will not only cover the pre-orders but will allow people to begin ordering immeditately.

Thanks
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 06/19/2007 at 02:01 PM.
    I just got my Seido 2100 extended battery, and charging it right now! Yes, the battery is slightly thicker, and even after taking off the foam from the cover, it's still a tight fit. The release button does seem to work though. I use a Vaja case, so the cover fit is less of a concern for me. I'll check back again after using the battery for a day.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
  14.    #194  
    Well that was fast huh!? Great news! We have received a shipment of Treo 755 3200 mah batteries that will not only cover the pre-orders but will allow people to begin ordering immeditately.

Thanks
    did Mytreo.net get their orders yet? I ordered from themm...
    I didn't remove the foam from my battery door cover and it still fits perfectly. The release button pops all of the way up.
    MTDN is supposed to have it in stock on the 20th so our battery might get shipped tomorrow.

Al
    Could anybody share any comments about the battery heat when streaming music? The Palm battery gets really hot after a while.

Al
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I got my 2100 mhA battery today. It's charging right now. I measured the thickness of the Seidio battery vs the stock Palm battery: 8.5 mm vs 8.0 mm.

I didn't have to take of the foam of the back door but it is a very tight fit. Since the release button closed all the way I may leave it that way. I guess I will see how it goes and may remove the foam. No big deal.

I'm looking forward to how the new battery holds up compared to the original one over the course of one day.

Cheers.
    During the course of my regular day, the OEM battery lasts me until about 5-6pm. This new battery (first day today) lasted me until 9pm.
  20.    #200  
    techiegirl, only 9pm? thats only 3 hours more than the OEM...
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast