Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by efudd View Post
    in calling certainly is a consideration.

But to tell you the truth I was never greatly offended by sprints customer service. I mean how often do you TYPICALLY need to deal with them. We have 7 lines- treos over the years, my wife and partners kids always wrecking their phones- and even then maybe I speak to a csr 4-5 times a year. So how often do you really need to deal with them even if they do stink.

I've dealt with boobs at both sprint and vz. One think i like with VZ is that since it's business oriented for my account we get a guy assigned to us and that's my guy. I pretty much tell him in an email what i need want and he handles all the arguing that needs to be done. Sort of like i get a concierge or something. So if you have a business account maybe verizon gets you better service but for personal accounts or business acccounts with less than 6 lines I would rate them a wash.
    My poor service experiences with Verizon have been in their stores. I rarely go to them for anything. I went to a service department locally because of a problem with the 700P. The 'kid' began lecturing me on how I should shut the Treo off when charging it and the reason I had a problem was my own fault. I went home, printed a page from the manual contradicting the 'genius' and dropped it off with the manager. I then called 611 and, after the tech got done laughing over my experience at the store, she had an answer for me in less than 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinTek View Post
    My poor service experiences with Verizon have been in their stores. I rarely go to them for anything. I went to a service department locally because of a problem with the 700P. The 'kid' began lecturing me on how I should shut the Treo off when charging it and the reason I had a problem was my own fault. I went home, printed a page from the manual contradicting the 'genius' and dropped it off with the manager. I then called 611 and, after the tech got done laughing over my experience at the store, she had an answer for me in less than 5 minutes.
    I agree with that! Service at the Verizon stores I've been to on both coasts is awful. But I've found the in-store service with Sprint is much better. I moved from VZW to Sprint SERO about a year ago, and have been very pleased overall.
    I have 4 lines on Sprint (in CT) - coverage is great, never had a real customer service issue, & the unlimited data price is still the best in the business.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  4.    #24  
    Is the 800 and 1900 wave length theory mentioned above really factual as far as building penetration?
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Yes, the lower the frequency the better it is at penetrating buildings, subways, etc...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12