1.    #1  
    o.k. folks, hope you can help out a "technically challenged" dude.. I live in asia, i have a treo 650 quadband unlocked phone..I was in the states last winter and purchased a t-mobile sim card for $100 and change, I understand it's good for a year but I'm back in asia and won't be back in the states for a while and I've still a lot of credit on this sim..My question..if I give the sim card to a friend whose going to the states and he puts it in his phone (unlocked) and buys a top up card somewhere, and brings the sim card back to me, will it make my phone good for a year from the purchase of the top up and enable me to keep my unused credit as well as the top up credits and the new expire date and my original phone number when I put the sim back in my phone, the next time i'm in the states?
    Next question, I'm looking for a good navigation gps for my 650..I'm talking something I can use for sailing and blue water crossings, etc.
    Thanks to anyone out there who can help this slow dude..
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I think that Tmobile prepays expire after 1 year from date of purchase, unless you buy their "premium" card. You will probably have better luck asking this question in the tmobile forum over at www.howardforums.com lots of tmobile employees over there who know the program inside and out.

http://www.howardforums.com/
    you can add credits online. all it takes is $10 to renew for another yr, and you keep your minutes.

wwW.t-mobile.com
    Quote Originally Posted by revdrmrken View Post
    Next question, I'm looking for a good navigation gps for my 650..I'm talking something I can use for sailing and blue water crossings, etc.
    Thanks to anyone out there who can help this slow dude..

TomTom? Garmin Mobile??
  5.    #5  
    Thank all of you, I was beginning to wonder if anyone was going to answer..you folks are great! Again, Thank you