1.    #1  
    Hello, new treo user, the 680 is my model.

Is there a way to toggle between phone and a pda app directly (e.g. memo) without having to go to pda "home" and then re-entering the application? Last smartphone did this (kyocera).

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Option + the calendar button fires up Memo.

head to the buttons section of prefs and you can configure what hardbutton launches what app.

Or look at something like launch anywhere.

Enjoy ur 680
    you could use a favorite to do this or hi-launcher has an option.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    McPhling is another that will let you swap between the two last apps you used. It also has a pop-up menu with a list of recently used apps. You can assign favorites to it for the ones you use the most.
  5.    #5  
    great ideas! I decided on the favorites method, but in the process re-discovered the option of holding down the "home/applications" button and it lists recently used apps. thanks
  6. tck
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I use 123-Launch which allows me to configure 5 applications to a button.