Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post
    Yeah there appears to be no permanant solution; however, this lagging appears to do so on the initial launch of the day. Subsquent Blazer launches s1m to be OK. If there was a scheduling app could launch Blazer before I get up, then I wouldn't mind the lag I don't see. Maybe a reset overnight app that launches Blazer after the reset.
    GC, you are right! I certainly noticed the lag, but never noticed it was only during the first Blazer launch of the day.

Based upon your email highlighting that fact, which I confirmed on my 755p, I now have "Look At Me" launch Blazer right after I have Power Hero start my radio in the morning. The result is effectively eliminating Blazer lag for me.

Thanks for the tip. Find a copy of "Look at Me" to do just what you wanted, scheduled launching of Blazer before you get up in the morning.
    So where do you find "Look at Me"? Do you have a link? Thanks.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    So where do you find "Look at Me"? Do you have a link? Thanks.
    http://www.palmblvd.com/software/pc/...4-palm-pc.html
    http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-905.html?LookAtMe

I've used this app for years going back to when I first got my Treo 600. It's simple and works fine on my 755p.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

I just tested it, and it started blazer at the time I set it for. Now, if the phone is never turned off, how is turning on blazer each morning going to help the lag? Blazer does disconnect after non-use of the internet for awhile. Just asking, I still like this ap, I can see where it will come in handy sometimes.
    Last edited by RickMG; 10/02/2007 at 08:04 PM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I use Power Hero to turn off my radio at midnight every night.
    Then I have BackUp Man do an automated back up at 3:00 AM every night.
    Then I have Power Hero turn on my radio at 7:00 AM every morning.
    Then I have Look At Me launch Blazer at 7:05 every morning.

I'm not sure why this works, but since I've had Look At Me launch Blazer first thing in the morning, I have not had the lag at any time during the day afterwards. I always had a 20-30 second lag the first time I launched Blazer each day before this.

It might have something to do with the back up, who knows. But all I know is I don't have the problem anymore, and I no longer have to think about it. I hope it works for you too.
    I posted this in another thread..but just to be complete.

I couldn't completely get rid of the lag and resets on my 700p with clearing cache and/or cache settings.

I ended up finding out that it was some interaction between blazer and Sprint Business Connection for me. I switched to an older version of Sprint Business connection and it fixed the issue.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123