1.    #1  
    Ok, so i just got a Treo 755p and I'm completely stumped... how the hell do i change the default skin? I downloaded some from pocket-tunes.com and installed them but i cannot find where in the program i change it. I feel like a complete n00b asking this but can anyone throw me a bone?

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I'm not 100% sure you can unless you upgrade to the deluxe version. I don't see it on the version that came with my 755. i have not installed my deluxe version yet. But, I thought the option was in the far right of the menus.
    I have the deluxe version, and in the menu in the far right its has an option to change skins.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    HTC Touch Pro
    If in PT menu and it shows only 3 main menus Pref,Actions and Help then that Tools Main menu is missing. This missing menu allows you go to Graphic Equalizer, Choose Skin and Plugins.
    To get this menu u need to find somewhere in the menus a "bonus updates or something similar". After you sign up, PT will send you a magic 5 or 6 digit number to unlock everything.
    Thats what i could recall so far. Hope this helps
    Yes, it's a pTunes Deluxe feature only.