1.    #1  
    I'm here in Chicago, and just woke up to a screen that said Power Vision Update....continue?

I hit cancel of course! I'm really concerned about losing the stealth of pdanet, so will wait for the updates being reported by u guys/gals........sorry!
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    That is not the MR. It will only be offered, for download, at the Palm website. What you saw was, most likely, a reprovisioning of vision from your carrier.
    It is more important to affix the blame, than it is to fix the problem
    lol. that's not a MR
    Lol
    lofrol
    Can you please get the facts straight before you proclaim "The MR is here and is being pushed now! " ?
    Hey, let's go easy on him. He probably just missed the post on Palm's blog...and the article on TC...and the many posts on this forum...and the fact that firmware can't update OTA.......okay, nevermind.
    lol... that's crazy..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Oooookay, Borat. Did we just learn the "not" joke?
    The MR is here and is being pushed now...NOT!

this reminds me of that movie BORAT, my shirt is grey.... NOT

funny sh*t
  11.    #11  
    Beer is an evil....sorry guys.....woke up with a hang over and an unfamiliar screen on the treo.
    Regards,

2smart4phone
  12.    #12  
    Who's laughing..........NOW! ROFL........

"We're sorry, but the Sprint Treo 700p maintenance release (MR) is temporarily unavailable. We have received isolated reports of an installation issue that causes the device to continuously reset when applying the software update, so we've removed the update from our site. We're investigating the issue and will make the Sprint Treo 700p update available again as soon as possible. We know this has been a frustrating process for customers and apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused."
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    Sounds like the same problem they had with at least one of the MR's for the 650 over a year ago.

On would think they could get it right, having a year to get it ready. The 650 releases were boom...boom...boom by comparison.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com View Post
    Sounds like the same problem they had with at least one of the MR's for the 650 over a year ago.

On would think they could get it right, having a year to get it ready. The 650 releases were boom...boom...boom by comparison.
    Yes but now they have A LOT more devices to keep up and invent (Foleo).
    hard reset your device then run setup, might take two runs to complete, then hard reset again when complete.. then backup your device via your backup program, worked for me

went through contacts/bluetooth/ prl/ sprint version 1.10, (all version were updated) holding home button brings up recent apps, successful rom update for me