1.    #1  
    when a warm reset is performed, what is prevented from executing?

Opening my contacts or calendar app will cause the 755p to reset.

The databases are not corrupt because I can used the contacts data with iQcontacts (formerly PhoneMagic).

Also if I perform a warm reset (holding the UP button during reboot), I can use both apps.

So I would like to know what files are being ignored during a warm reset, so that I can examine them for possible deletion. This could potentially avoid me from having redot entire device.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  2.    #2  
    Since I hadn't heard back from anyone and I did not want to hard reset and install everything manually, I did the next best thing. I used Resco backup to restore portions at a time until I had an image that did not reset anymore.

These are the files I eliminated from the restore process:

Versamail file since I am using Chatter

AddressingLibrary
    - addressingLibDomains
    - addressingLibRecon

BluetoothPrefs
    Bluetooth Backup
    BTExgLibDB

I am not sure why one of these files would cause a reboot, but the issues disappears when I left these out of the restored files.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com