1.    #1  
    You all remember when the 700p was first announced and one of the features that was advertised on their website was abour Ringtones?

They said it supports polyphonic, MP3, and Video Ringtones. Video Ringtones! I bought my 700p when these features were still being advertised thinking "Hey, what a cool gimmick! I can have it play a short video clip when my friends call!"

Two days later those features were quietly removed from their website. Isn't that false advertising?

What other promises has Palm made and then broken?
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    They promised threaded SMS in the 700wx, but it never came (officially).

Surur
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Yeah, but think of all the unadvertised features it comes with. I mean who knew it would spontaneously reset, sometimes during calls, and take 2 minutes to launch an outdated browser? I feel lucky to have those and other unadvertised features.
    if u want video ringtones try lightwav, u can use gif files or with another one of thier programs, live! u can record videos and make them appear when the person calls
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    if u want video ringtones try lightwav, u can use gif files or with another one of thier programs, live! u can record videos and make them appear when the person calls
    Sorry, the thing is unstable enough as it is without trying to screw it up more with crazy 3rd party software to make it do what it should've out of box.

I was just on the phone with sprint and was disconnected with a no signal error twice while on hold with them, even though we have a sprint tower on our building and I have 6 bars of signal strength. That's a feature!
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    if you call #2 there is a computer on there end that will restart your phone after so long. It only seems to happen with yes, you guessed it the treo. you need to call directly to treo support.
    Matty
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    if you call #2 there is a computer on there end that will restart your phone after so long. It only seems to happen with yes, you guessed it the treo. you need to call directly to treo support.
    No kidding? Wow that's a good little tidbit of information to know.