1.    #1  
    Hey Guys...

I just got my total body kit for my treo680.

The problem is I was trying to identify the function pieces but the sides seem to be a problem...

It seems like the company has mistakenly put the adhesive on the wrong side...lol...

Can someone help me with this...I havent peeled off anything yet...

Thanx...
    you have to look at the side pieces VERY CAREFULLY....

if you have already attached all the other pieces, that is the best to leave the side pieces for last (like I am assuming you have done)

If not, install ALL the other pieces first, and leave the side pieces for last

looking at the Treo 680 from the left side where the volume bottons are..... starting from the top most part of the phone (the leftmost part as you are looking at it from the side) the piece covers above the buttons, then along the middle to the bottom of the phone (where the connector is)

looking at the treo 680 from the right side where the sd card goes ....
    The piece covers everything except the card door, and note that it again only runs along the top most edge as you are looking at it from the side.

hope that helps.

-alf
  3.    #3  
    hey guys....

Thanx for the input..I was just overanalyzing the stupid skins...

But anyways...This is one of the coolest skins ever!!...The application was so easy..I had my driver's license in hand just in case I needed...but I never got to use it...

The skin just floated on the screen and the body.

The result is a fantastic looking phone...it looks so shiny and oh so pretty...lol...

anyways....just wanted to thank u for suggesting this...

ciao