Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I just tried to send multiple pictures with Chatter and nothing happens. Can someone else check this out? Go to pics and videos, select an album on your card, then select send... After selecting the media, I select send with Chatter, then a warning pops up detailing how long it will take...select continue, and boom, nothing happens. I am just right back in my album with several pics selected. Has anyone else noticed this? I haven't tried sending via anything but chatter. Please let me know if you have any idea what is happening. Thanks
    Have you tried sending it by doing it from within ChatterEmail insead of the pics application?

Ben
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Yes, I tried that and it couldn't find the file. I can send 1 pic at a time if I select send while in a picture (ie picture is selected and fills entire screen). I am pretty sure this works on my 700P.
    I don't use Chatter but I thought I read some place that they had a size limit that could be sent in the email app. Not sure, maybe someone with more knowledge could help.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    The wierd thing was that it warned me 1.9 meg...will take 2 min... but then continue does nothing