1.    #1  
    With all the positive things I'm hearing about BT on the 755 I'm thinking of taking the plunge and getting a BT keyboard. Anyone out there used the Stoaway keyboard? I passed in getting one for the 650 because of the pairing problems I read about.

Will I be able to use a BT headset and KB at the same time?

Is it possible to type in Blazer (writing e-mail in yahoo and Treo Central forum?)

Input before I put out the $100+ would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Get a Foleo it will give you the keyboard and a screen for just around $500.
    Quote Originally Posted by slorandy View Post

Will I be able to use a BT headset and KB at the same time?

Is it possible to type in Blazer (writing e-mail in yahoo and Treo Central forum?)
    Unfortunately, no. The Treo can only connect to one Bluetooth device at a time.
  4.    #4  
    letsgoflyer81, does your response relate to typing in Blazer as well?

Thanks for the quick replys...I like to Foleo remark.
    Do you mean typing in Blazer with a BT keyboard? I don't see why that wouldn't work. I'm under the impression that these keyboards (BT, IR, serial) take over normal keyboard functions and would therefor work in any application. I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
  6.    #6  
    I do mean typing in Blazer (like writing an e-mail in Yahoo) with the BT keyboard. I thought I read a comment that it wasn't possible to type in Blazer with the BT on the 650.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I have the freedom universal bluetooth keyboard. I am replying to the post right now using it. I just got this one last week, but I haven't had the time to fully test it out yet. I was able to send an e-mail from yahoo with no problems.
  8.    #8  
    Great. That's what I was hoping to hear.