1.    #1  
    Hi,

For everyone who has a Verizon 700P, you might find the following interesting. I just got off the phone with Tech Support -- my 700P is acting up again (freezes, screen doesn't turn on, etc.) -- and they are sending me another 700P (this will be my 4th since June, 2006).

Well I asked if there is a point when Verizon says it cannot give you a working phone. The answer is yes: 3 phones within a six month period. At that point, they will give you another model.

FYI: I have insurance on my phone -- I don't know if that matters.

So if you have a 700P on Verizon, and your 700P locks up. Call and get a replacement and just keep doing that.

Cheers,

RocketDude
    But does this cost you $50 each time?
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    you are only allowed 2 claims a year for insurance, so this would have to be a non insurance warranty replacement. If the 1st 2 used your insurance you'd be unable to insure the new phone untill that year is up....
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    I had at least seven since june and I just keep getting new ones if mines isn't working good, and its free!
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    you are only allowed 2 claims a year for insurance, so this would have to be a non insurance warranty replacement. If the 1st 2 used your insurance you'd be unable to insure the new phone untill that year is up....
    That's lost, stolen, water damage type claims. If the phone just plain does not work right, they send one out without the co-pay. Be prepared for the obnoxious fraud warning statement they read to you though.