Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDee View Post
    So then what is the best holster for the 755p? I'm looking for one that doesn't slip of easily. I've lost my phone five times now because it comes off to easily. I've managed to find it every time but only because people are nice enough to bring it to the lost and found.
    look into the seidio holster

www.seidionline.com
    I have searched this thread and I cannot find what I thought was a combo of a rubberized skin and a pouch type case. The case had a little more room to accomadate the Treo with a skin on it.
    First, is there such a thing? Second, if there is such a combo out there, has anyone used something like this, and do you like it?
    The palm flexi skin and the palm oem horizontal leather pouch will work nice together, i currently use the palm oem flexi skin and t-mobile pouch, has grey suede inside, the leather one might make it slide in and out a little beter (palm one)

http://cgi.ebay.com/T-Mobile-Treo-Or...QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.oemcellphone.com/images/products/2842_L.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt View Post
    I have searched this thread and I cannot find what I thought was a combo of a rubberized skin and a pouch type case. The case had a little more room to accomadate the Treo with a skin on it.
    First, is there such a thing? Second, if there is such a combo out there, has anyone used something like this, and do you like it?
    I've got the Seidio Rubberized Super-Slim hard case, which I often use in combination with a horizontal pouch.

Works well enough, but I need a reset button. Dunno what the hell Palm was thinking not including a reset hole on the 650... and even leaving out the button on the 755p.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    anyone have a palm air case holster that they are looking to part with, i wanted to try that holster with the palm oem flexi skin... the only other holster i know of for cased treos is seidios but there holster is $30 .......
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345