Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    i see you have that palm case i have been looking at for a while now guestion about how many credit cards can you put in it? can i carry money in it also .
    i like the wallet case i have the nazteck but it doesnt seem to fit for the 755 like it did for my 700p

Are you asking if I have this case? I don't. I was just curious how it works. I don't like any case that covers the front of the Treo screen. I don't care for a clear plastic hard screen either because this would scratch easily in my opinion, not to mention getting in the way of my finger or stylus too!
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    Are you asking if I have this case? I don't. I was just curious how it works. I don't like any case that covers the front of the Treo screen. I don't care for a clear plastic hard screen either because this would scratch easily in my opinion, not to mention getting in the way of my finger or stylus too!
    yes i was asking if you had the case
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    for the 650 I had a piel frama flip wallet style case

I think I will use no case and my money clip for ID, cash and credit card.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    I just posted info/pics for the 3299WW Palm Rubberized hard case for the 755p over in the accessories thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...55#post1275255
    I just got my Vaja Case and I am pretty disappointed. There is no protection at the top at all. If you drop your phone and it lands on the top, you are in trouble.
    @ katahdin
    Try not to drop the phone so it lands on top.
    Seriously though, didn't you know this before you ordered?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome View Post
    @ katahdin
    Try not to drop the phone so it lands on top.
    Seriously though, didn't you know this before you ordered?
    Yeah, I guess I did, just didn't pay that close attention. All well, it is still a good case and looks good. The problem I have with cases that have a cover on them is that the sides and bottom get in the way of typing. At least this case doesn't do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katahdin View Post
    Yeah, I guess I did, just didn't pay that close attention. All well, it is still a good case and looks good. The problem I have with cases that have a cover on them is that the sides and bottom get in the way of typing. At least this case doesn't do that.

Did you get a custom Vaja case for your 755p? I should be getting mine in a couple days. Does it fit perfectly for the 755? Any other comments?
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    The TC store now says the case will be "Available around 6/22."
    here is my problem with all of these slip in cases and holsters.. taking them out can be a hassle when you are driving or on the go.. and since there is no actual protection on the device itself, nothing will help if you drop it while taking it out.. personally i'm looking for something along the lines of a leather case that is more like a skin.. i've always had them for all my previous phones and its nice that if i drop them from a short distance there is that layer of protection.. it would be nice if there is one with some padding around it - has anyone come across one?
    For what it's worth, I'm a new Treo 755p user and I looked at a bunch of cases. Personally, I found many of the vertical cases to be to awkward. I was also looking for a case that completely covered the device. I previously had a Blackberry and the plastic side case was always getting scratched. I finally opted for the Palm side pouch horizontal case. The 755p fits the case very well. The phone and case is a bit heavier than my Blackberry and my previous flip phones. I also think the case looks very professional and not like the typical IT geek cases. Anyway, Amazon carries the case for $20 or so dollars, which is better than $40 at BestBuy, etc. I see that the Smart Phone Experts brand has many nice cases, but I just didn't want to spend $35+ on a case, especially if I had to send it back. Hope this helps.
    I have the Palm horizontal case; bought it for 15.00 on Amazon. The 700P fit better in it, but with a few business cards in the card pocket, the 755P fits O.K.. I just ordered a Nutshell for my kids to give me for father's day. It's a little pricey @ 65.00 with shipping, but it looks like a good case.
    here is the seidio hybrid, with the new holster that holds an SD card, I have been living with it for a couple days now, and I like it so far
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Would the 680 Bestskinsever fit the 755p? I'm getting mine tomorrow!
    The 680 bestskinever is a little larger around the memory card area and will leave a bit more unprotected on the 755p.
    If I had a 755, I'd be using Palm's FlexiSkin. I hate getting my keyboard dirty + the material they use isn't a dust magnet like some other silicone skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    If I had a 755, I'd be using Palm's FlexiSkin. I hate getting my keyboard dirty + the material they use isn't a dust magnet like some other silicone skins.
    I have a 755, and it's oddly ironic that Palm has at least 2 "form fitting" cases available already for the 755, but no spare battery. With the battery supplying even LESS power than the previous units, you'd think Palm designed things to milk us into buying more "spare batteries"...

I tried both the "flexiskin" and the clear one that snaps over the device ("PalmŪ Air Case with Holster"). The "flexiskin" will quickly begin to rip and fall apart - after all the device has no reset hole and a tiny battery - you need to take that skin on and off pretty regularly to make up for the things Palm's crack engineering squad never considered (maybe the test Treos run on oxygen and sunlight).

As for that crazy "PalmŪ Air Case with Holster" it's a ridiculous joke - It's a PITA to put on, and incredibly fragile and difficult to remove. I'd imagine driving along in a car at 65MPH it's a little dangerous, too. With a device that (1) "occasionally" freezes and can only be reset by pulling off the case, battery cover and battery, (2) uses a battery which is too low to consider using without having a spare with you at all times and (3) has a cradle that can't accomodate this case...

It seems the PALM-branded 755 cases are about the worst designed offerings available. How badly could they have screwed this up - a possible source of income (accessories) has been cut off to them by their own incompetent engineering (cradle, small battery and removal of reset hole). Dummies.
    Last edited by Joad; 06/11/2007 at 12:44 AM.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by grsmith150 View Post
    My personal favorite:
    http://tuff-as-nuts.com/index.asp?Pa...n=Custom&ID=12
    w/ Belt loop & optional tab top.
    Agreed - Nutshell makes a beautiful and strong line of cases. After seeing much of the garbage passing as "cases" for the 755, and knowing I'll need access to the battery door on a regular basis for swapping batteries and resetting via yanking the battery... I'm picking up another Nutshell. Probably a plain old one with no loops or flaps, keeping it in my pocket.

That and the Sprint insurance for when it breaks or eventually falls to the ground is about the only protection that is practical with this wretchedly-designed and compromised Treo 755.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
  19.    #39  
    Smartphone Experts UltraSlim Holster for Treo 755p in stock!! Anybody has it?

Al
    i am thinking about getting the first case in the beginning of this thread and the best skin ever to cover phone from scratches, getting a form fitting case dosnt make sense to me being that u have to take everything off to reset phone, i cant imagine why they got rid of that reset button....??????

i used palms flexiskin with the treo700p and just punched a whole in it for reset button and that worked fine, i was able to type so much faster with that material over the keyboard for some reason
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast