1.    #1  
    Thought this might be an interesting question. Most people know you can punch in #*#377 on VZW and I think it's ##377 on Sprint (not sure) and see when you had your last reset. I'll bet there are some people who have had weeks or months since one, but of course, there are some who have one every day. So anyhow, mine was:

5/14/07, cause was Intitiate
    16 days
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Thought this might be an interesting question. Most people know you can punch in #*#377 on VZW and I think it's ##377 on Sprint (not sure) and see when you had your last reset. I'll bet there are some people who have had weeks or months since one, but of course, there are some who have one every day. So anyhow, mine was:

5/14/07, cause was Intitiate
    16 days
    5/23/07 @ 7:02 am while running "Mail": Fatal exception

This only shows the last logged crash, not last reset. I had to do a Hard reset on Sunday, 5/27/07... I picked it up and the screen was just a blank white screen... soft/warm reset did nothing...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen001 View Post
    This only shows the last logged crash, not last reset.
    Yeah, it doesn't include a freeze and soft reset, or a hard reset. But I can say I have not had to do a soft reset at least since my last logged reset. I had a program (unnamed because it's really a good program for most people and I don't want to talk negative about it) that I was using and it was causing multiple resets a day. Once I removed that, resets are rare.
    Global Posts
    432 Global Posts
    Simply was sitting on the table and it reset and shut the phone off.

Missed 4 calls.
    LLARSON
    Treo 600, 650,700P, 755P and iPHONE
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by llarson View Post
    Simply was sitting on the table and it reset and shut the phone off.

Missed 4 calls.
    Was this a 650 or a 700P?
    Global Posts
    432 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Was this a 650 or a 700P?
    Happens all the time.
    LLARSON
    Treo 600, 650,700P, 755P and iPHONE
    A reset was caused on 5/30/07 at 7:00pm while running "<unknown application>":

Fatal Exception
    5/30/07 while running "OD: News"
    Spontaneous combustion (so I wish sometimes) on the ride home from work. It's become a daily routine last few weeks though no programs have been added/removed from the device. It seems very closely related to signal strength....
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Last night. I was making some phone calls (to Sprint Customer Service actually...but unrelated) and after a call I went to turn the phone off and *poof* reset.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    A reset was caused on 6/1/07 at 7:07 am while running"<unknown application>":

Emul68kMain.c
    Line:456, line 1111 exception at address 734317A2

Good times with my Treo.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    5/29/07 at 6:50pm while running "<unknown application>": Fatal Exception.

Also, for the past month or so it's been freezing while the screen is off, and I have to soft reset (sometimes twice) to get it back. This has been happening at least once a day.

I've also had a countdown start that shuts down my phone becuase it says that battery is low, when actually the battery is fully charged. This has not happened nearly as often as the above mentioned issue though.

FYI, I have not installed any apps for at least 3 months (I last installed Java).
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    A reset was caused on 5/28/2007 @ 12:54p.m. while running Core Player. Fatal Exception.

Just another day............
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Last reset for me was 4/19/07 while running Warden, this was before they updated the program to work nice with the EAS Patch for Versamail.

I had Chattermail on my phone in February and March and had at least 2 times per day. Worst program I have ever had on my phone as far as resets go.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    5/25/07 @ 13:48 while running "Messaging": Fatal Exception

The thing is I was not doing anything with the phone at the time...
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Great thread!
    I set up a poll so it might be easier to see the results http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=144367

Mine last crashed May 10 using Phone
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    9am this morning running Messenging. Wow, it has gone 4 hours! Who needs a stupid ROM update anyway.
    a reset was caused on 6/1/07 at 12:20 while running <unknown application>": Fatal Exception
    Matty