Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    if i ran my business this way i would not have a business

as a verizon 700p customer i want to know within a reasonable degree of certainty when will the MR be available for me..

while not as vocal as many i do have issues with the bluetooth and the long pauses between applications- yes i use dbcache tool and yes i do everything i can to manage the dbcache but jeez - when my wife calls my treo a piece of s**t and says her 4 year old motorola v60i makes better calls than the treo - honestly i have to agree with her

i have been a long time palm os user
    palm pilot
    handspring visor deluxe (2x)
    handspring prism
    tungsten t
    tungsten t2
    treo600
    treo700p

come on palm i have 15 months left on my contract with verizon - so i am stuck with you for 15 more months- but the clock is starting ticking - very loudly
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Unless of course Palm was a prostitute. They certainly can screw customers better than anyone!
    Will post again tomorrow.

So where is todays post that they promised....
    Matty
    I called up the supervisor I spoke with on monday who told me to call him on friday. I left a message and he said he would bring this MR up in the meeting today of what is going on and why it is not out yet.. If I hear back I will let you guys know, but if some of you dont know today is my last day with the 700p..

My advice is on monday if it is not out go to your local court and file a small claims case against Palm. We should of been doing this a long time ago and we should of had a "how to" sue palm in small claims court and win sticky..
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    My advice is on monday if it is not out go to your local court and file a small claims case against Palm. We should of been doing this a long time ago and we should of had a "how to" sue palm in small claims court and win sticky..
    Are you serious? Do you think that would work? I think it would be much more effective , less time-consuming and worse for palm to just ditch your phone and go to another company. I'm pretty sure palm has been looking VERY VERY bad at the eyes of analysts and they cant afford to lose more customers..
    I think what we may be seeing is a break down of communications between Palm and the Carriers (this might explain Bob-C's question regarding why Paul did not know the status last night). As it is commonly said, "the carriers are king" (paraphrased, you can see similar quotes with various articles describing subsidized phones).

I am not going to point fingers until the MR has been released and I have a chance to see what it does.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12