1.    #1  
    These may have been discussed elsewhere, but I just noticed them and wanted to comment. I had my 700p replaced by a 755p about 2 weeks ago. I noticed that the following annoyanced on the 700p are not present on the 755p:

1. When I turn on the screen, it does not appear pixelated and "settle" into a smooth appearance. I remember when people started noticing this with the 700p after it's release. Not a problem, but annoying. The 755p screen is fine on each start up.

2. When a Datebk6 alarm went off on my 700p, it would take about 3-4 seconds before the screen would respond to my nav pad input to dismiss the alarm with an OK or try to snooze. Never understood this lag in response but it was a pain. There is no lag at all on the 755p.

BTW, I just literally restored my latest BackupMan backup from the 700p to the 755p, including all files. I did nothing to modify in anyway, so the 755p seems to just have these inherent differences built in from my perspective. In addition to the nice feel of the handheld, so far pretty darn good battery life (better than my 10-month-old 2400mAh Seidio battery!), very snappy responsiveness, and a few extra apps, this update to the 755p has been a positive one for me so far. I hope others are enjoying their 755p as well!
    Another minor thing that I enjoy: The Call Duration at the end of the call has an OK button so you don't have to wait 3 seconds for it to disappear.
    <br>
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by treojunkie View Post
    Another minor thing that I enjoy: The Call Duration at the end of the call has an OK button so you don't have to wait 3 seconds for it to disappear.
    Yes, I noticed that as well. Several small enhancements that really add up. I have also had no soft resets and bluetooth pairing with an H700 has been flawless and worked 100%. Overall, I'm definitely more satisfied with the 755p than the 700p which I had for almost a year.
    I am really interested in any slight changes (especially software related) that arnt noticable so if anyone else has any that would be great. Here's mine

1. If the LED isnt blinking you cant notice the light is there, making it look more sleak.

2. When answering a call there used to be a lull where I would say "hello" to sson and the person wouldnt hear it. At least on my 755p this is no longer the case.

Anymore?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I'm definitely happier with the 755, which replaced my 700.
    When on a call you can be in the calandar app and when the call hangs up you stay in the calandar app. I hated that if the call ended while I was still putting in the appt it would switch to the phone. Sometimes making me have start completely over on the appt.
    Havent had it happen to me yet but just read in another thread (and backed up by several peops) that if you send a text and it failes the 755P resends automatically. Some peops said their 700P did that but mine never did.
    My 650 did that but the 700 did not. I haven't had one fail yet on the 755
    This is pretty sweet and doesnt happen on my 700P

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=143073
    Quote Originally Posted by ucntcme View Post
    Havent had it happen to me yet but just read in another thread (and backed up by several peops) that if you send a text and it failes the 755P resends automatically. Some peops said their 700P did that but mine never did.
    That's great... I hate how with the 700p it just sits in the outbox and you have to go in there and resend it manually.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by treojunkie View Post
    I wonder if this is an overlay that can be applied to the 700p?
    Quote Originally Posted by ucntcme View Post
    This is pretty sweet and doesnt happen on my 700P

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=143073
    How is that the one sec press down home button quick launcher never worked on my 700p while other people say it did? I have a feeling that some people had different ROMs. Anyway, my 755p has this feature and it is awesome.

Al
    This was introduced on the 700p.