1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I just recently got a 700p replacement and when i try to run On Demand, it resets every freakin single time. Does this happen to anyone else? Any suggestions?
    Yes. My problem was PXA clocker. There are some other threads here on the topic.
    I searched the forum and found some files that maybe needed to be deleted but either I didn't do it right or it didn't work for me, so I did a hard reset and re-installed apps and since then its been working fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by England Fan View Post
    Hi All,

I just recently got a 700p replacement and when i try to run On Demand, it resets every freakin single time. Does this happen to anyone else? Any suggestions?
    Mine resets every time I try to run On Demand.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Mine only resets when I try to update the weather or when I try to add additional theaters in the movie app from On Demand. Anyone had a problem like that with On Demand?
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    I have found that OnDemand performs much better when it is locked into cache with Resco Locker. I've had multiple instances where OD became corrupt and the ONLY way to fix it was to hard reset the device. Since I locked it with Rlock, I've had 0 resets with OD. Try it, its a free download
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffnician View Post
    I have found that OnDemand performs much better when it is locked into cache with Resco Locker. I've had multiple instances where OD became corrupt and the ONLY way to fix it was to hard reset the device. Since I locked it with Rlock, I've had 0 resets with OD. Try it, its a free download
    Link please?
    Quote Originally Posted by ballstate View Post
    Mine resets every time I try to run On Demand.
    Mine too, tried hard resets, no change. I gave up using it.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffnician View Post

Thank You!!
    The phone resets randomly (even when browsing the same webpages (browsed before) in blazer))