Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    I've been on all sides here - development, sales, CS, and consumer and there is never ever a reason to treat the CS like crap. Outside of their ability to troubleshoot, they can't control anything that goes on. Basically, they take all the crap for everyone else in not just their company but other's associated with theirs. Want to complain - get after the execs at Palm and the carriers since they are the one's with the control.
    Quote Originally Posted by haroldo View Post
    No one deserves to be treated with disrespect!
    Word.
    ----

Sprint Treo 700p
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    this is how support really works:
    http://callcentermovie.com/movie/F8MedKf150.swf
    No one deserves to be treated with disrespect!
    I don't know, you'd have to meet certain relatives of mine...
  5. jps
    Quote Originally Posted by leonidm View Post

That was PRICELESS!
    :: Verizon Treo 650 w/o Camera
    :: Hardware Rev B
    :: Current Update: 1.05A
    :: Custom ROM: -BigSur -BT -Camera -FATFS -Handango -Hidden -Languages -Pixer -RealPlayer -Tips -Tutorials -VideoAccess -World Clock -Welcome -WirelessSync +Datebook (700p) +FAT32 +Memo (700p) +PowerPrferences (700p) +ToDo (700p)
    Global Posts
    432 Global Posts
    Why waste your time asking...it will be out...when it is out.
    Just check the web site and wait.
    Wasting the tech support worker's time on NONSENSE that they have no information on only creates a longer wait for legitimate callers who need help.
    Just check the web site.
    When the update is available, it will be there.
    Until then ... stop clogging up the phone queue.
    Haroldo, you seem to delite in mocking those who have issues with their Treo. We all know you do not and feel that you are in the "Silent majority" but what do you gain by jumping in these threads and mocking people.

I for one find it tiresome. We all know your opinion please leave it at that.
    LLARSON
    Treo 600, 650,700P, 755P and iPHONE
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Not mocking, but trying to return the forum to its original intent, that is, a place to get and share information...well, maybe I was mocking one member who went irate and berated a Palm employee because the update is not here...yet. The post that you quoted, was in regards to the member who blindsided the tech support worker.
    There are many in this thread who agreed with my position.

While I am not silent, I am trying to speak up for the majority who are nauseated by the repeated threats, rants, etc.

please see http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=144241 there are others who want this to be a positive place
    Last edited by haroldo; 05/31/2007 at 03:01 PM.
    Global Posts
    432 Global Posts
    Not mocking, but trying to return the forum to its original intent, that is, a place to get and share information...well, maybe I was mocking one member who went irate and berated a Palm employee because the update is not here...yet. The post that you quoted, was in regards to the member who blindsided the tech support worker.
    There are many in this thread who agreed with my position.

While I am not silent, I am trying to speak up for the majority who are nauseated by the repeated threats, rants, etc.
    So to get the forum back to what you think it should be you;

Place post that DO NOT share information on using ones TREO in order to tell people they should stop posting negative comments. Aren't you just feeding their need to vent.

And if you read many of your post over the last few weeks they are mocking.

But to help out I will make a post on in the forum letting people know I got a free 755p from Sprint by brow beating the retention department.
    LLARSON
    Treo 600, 650,700P, 755P and iPHONE
    It seems like it takes a lot more effort to click on a thread you don't want to read and then take the time to reply with your own slant on things then if you just ignored the threads with the negative connotations you don't care for. Just read and create your happy little world threads, ignore these and all should be fine. Nobody forces you to come in to these threads.

please see http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=144241 there are others who want this to be a positive place
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    um where does it definf this forum's original "intent"? are you the forum creator? a forum is a place to speak your mind. if is like life. sometimes there is the good & some times the bad - sometimes in order for the bad to become good again, people have to complain, whine & rant.
    I am not going to take sides on this, but I will just insert one thing here:

Google Search: "define:forum"

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3Aforum&btnG=Google+Search
    Definitions of forum on the Web:

* a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Insanity...over an update?

Get a life...a girl friend...a dog... or a job.
    exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by leonidm View Post
    Its funny because its true!!!!

Wow that was hilarious
    In the words of the immortal Maxwell Smart "Missed by that much."
    Palm I >Palm IIIi>Palm 505> Zire 71>PEG37>T|X>TREO 700P That's a lot of palming!!
    Quote Originally Posted by maninrochester View Post
    In the words of the immortal Maxwell Smart "Missed by that much."
    Excellent reference!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12