Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    There. I said it. I felt that this board needed a positive message.

Now, since we have plenty of negative threads, I challenge this board to keep this thread entirely devoted to positive responses. Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Palm sold over 700,000 Treos last quarter.
    You're probably not alone!
    I love mine too (spontaneous reboots and all!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post

Now, since we have plenty of negative threads, I challenge this board to keep this thread entirely devoted to positive responses. Thanks!!
    Despite some of the shortcommings to (hopefully) be resolved by the MR release, the 700p is about the badest-azz device I've ever owned. My TiVo, Xbox360 are #2 and #3...OK, Dell Axim is #4.
    My best/favorite items:

#1 - My wife!
    #2 - Treo 700p
    700P rawks!
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    been working pretty well for me lately. fixed my blazer lag problem by deleting all blazer related files via zlauncher. Blazer launches instantaneously now. My 700p gets the job done.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I love my 700P too! It is the Swiss army knife of gadgets.
    Quote Originally Posted by ancalagon View Post
    I love my 700P too! It is the Swiss army knife of gadgets.
    I have to agree with that!
  9. jps
    Don't get me wrong, I love my 700p too, but I loved my 650 more! I HAD to upgrade my to a 700p via the insurance replacement when my 650 was placed too close to some very highpowered magnets at work and basically imploded. I begged for another 650 from the insurer (Asurion), even a refurb, but they had none left, only new 700ps. I am on Verizon and don't want to switch due to the corp discount and the coverage (lots of rural travel for me).

My Treo, regardless of the 650 or 700p, has everything I need to function professionally and personally. Corp issues iPAQs to us to use, but I have never even opened the box as I swear by the Treo. Without it, literally, I am lost.

CONTENT REMOVED
    Last edited by jps; 05/31/2007 at 12:07 PM.
    :: Verizon Treo 650 w/o Camera
    :: Hardware Rev B
    :: Current Update: 1.05A
    :: Custom ROM: -BigSur -BT -Camera -FATFS -Handango -Hidden -Languages -Pixer -RealPlayer -Tips -Tutorials -VideoAccess -World Clock -Welcome -WirelessSync +Datebook (700p) +FAT32 +Memo (700p) +PowerPrferences (700p) +ToDo (700p)
  10.    #10  

I challenge this board to keep this thread entirely devoted to positive responses. Thanks!!
    And thus is the streak broken.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    As long as the streak is over...check out this gem from the streak breaker. Can we vote people off the island?
  12.    #12  
    I refuse to give up!!

More positivity here!! I declare this thread as an oasis.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    The good karma apparently wore off on a member.
    The gem (referred to above) was edited by post author.
    It appears that the forum visitors are growing up!
    Kudos to the thread (and it's magical powers)!
    700P is not perfect, but neither is my Windows XP Pro computer. No other smartphones can do what the Treo can do as easily. I wouldn't trade it for anything right now.
    My first smartphone was a 6700 it was great it had a nice camera with flash which took good pictures. Then I switched to the 700P and what an upgrade. I love it, I am looking forward to the MR to make it better. Would never own a WM phone again.
    I love my 700p! Occasional resets won't change that.
    Sprint Treo 700p
    Transcend 150x 4GB SD card

Quote Originally Posted by bjmarler View Post
    My best/favorite items:

#1 - My wife!
    #2 - Treo 700p
    I don't consider my wife as a device...she's more of a machine. Giving birth to #4 in September....that would be 4 of them in less than 5-1/2 years...well oiled machine...or should I say "well lubricated"
    I love my 700p! Judging by the adamant responses of those who have problems, I would say that they all love their 700p's too! If you think about it, what hurts us the most ? The things we hold tightest to! Yes, a fault here or there will throw our sanity out the window, but if we didnt love it...it wouldnt bother us!
    I have never had one problem with my 700P no resets no lags and I probalbly will not install the MR because the phones works perfect.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast