Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Let me start the today's rant-fest
    The update isn't out yet
    Palm lied to us!
    Palm stinks!
    They don't care about us
    I will never buy another Palm product ever again!
    I can't wait for the iPhone
    Let's sue them!
    Is it really necessary to start yet another thread on this since there are already several? What's wrong with adding on to the one started when the 28 May date was first mentioned at http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=141336 ??

Yes, we know it is Thursday (at least in the United States).
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    My post was tongue-in-cheek and was laced with as much sarcasm as I could muster at 7 AM
    I am annoyed by the forum being overrun by the daily barrage of nonsense.
    I hope that this thread will put an end to the whining, complaining, threats and ranting.
    Last edited by haroldo; 05/31/2007 at 06:21 AM.
    Even if Palm releases the update today and fixes every issue with my 700 I would not buy another Palm product anyway after this experience..Just fooling/fooleo.

Thats part of my problem/addiction to Palm Its still the best IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by haroldo View Post
    My post was tongue-in-cheek and was laced with as much sarcasm as I could muster at 7 AM
    I am annoyed by the forum being overrun by the daily barrage of nonsense.
    I hope that this thread will put an end to the whining, complaining, threats and ranting.
    You know it won't...it will just move all of it here to your thread
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Yes, but eventually wont people feel foolish repeating the threats, etc.?
    A parody post might (emphasis on the word "might") be just what it takes to "stop the insanity"
    From reading some posts, I think we could see some suicides if the patch doesn't come out this week. It's amazing.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    ...and you think that is extreme?
    The day is still young....

...even though we're a year older

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    If it does come out, the earliest will be late tomorrow. They will want to keep that foleo item as the headline on the blog, as long as possible.
    Matty
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    i wonder if palm would release it this weekend?
    No offense Haroldo (isnt it great to start a thread with that?) but arent you doing the same thing that youre ranting about?

Starting a rant thread about the other rant threads has always amused me. I guess I find great sport in finding the hipocrocies (hope I spelled that correct) in life. This phenomina happens fairly regularly and it never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Haroldo you seem like you have a good sense of humor, heck you started this thread with your tongue FIRMLY planted in your cheek, and yes BTW I got it immediately, so I hope that you dont find my jab personal, just as an observation.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I think they want to brush the Foleo under the table after all of the PO people that own 700's. Get us happy and we will spend more on Palm products don't they know that. As far as the foleo just buy a wireless keyboard for your treo much lighter and one less thing you have to charge plus you can buy one for the office, one for the care and for the brief case or purse and still be ahead of the game. Just give us our patch.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    No offense Haroldo (isnt it great to start a thread with that?) but arent you doing the same thing that youre ranting about?

Starting a rant thread about the other rant threads has always amused me. I guess I find great sport in finding the hipocrocies (hope I spelled that correct) in life. This phenomina happens fairly regularly and it never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Haroldo you seem like you have a good sense of humor, heck you started this thread with your tongue FIRMLY planted in your cheek, and yes BTW I got it immediately, so I hope that you dont find my jab personal, just as an observation.
    It is a (not so subtle) way of saying "hey guys, give it a break, we all know the update is supposed to come out this week".
    My goal was to head off the 100, or so, posts that are the same as each of the previous few day's (week's) daily barrage.
    If not, then, at least a few, viewers might get a chuckle.
    They sure are stretching out the "Week of the 28th"!
    <br>
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Not really, last time I checked a week was seven days.
    Quote Originally Posted by haroldo View Post
    Not really, last time I checked a week was seven days.
    A work week is 5. They've taken a year for this patch- you think they're gonna come in on weekends?
    <br>