1.    #1  
    Everything I click on the calendar app, the device resets. I have tried deleting the Calendar files to no avail. Anyboday have any idea what may be corrupted and causing the issue?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Are you using a third-party application? I ask because I had the same issue with the 650 and BeyondContacts from DataViz. I was never able to figure out the problem so I had to delete it.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    My calendar works with no problem (Palm). Godschoice must have a 3rd party app conflict w/the 755p. After using the 755p for 10 days I have had very few resets. The only time I've had resets has been in bad signal areas. Other than that, rock steady.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    Quote Originally Posted by ambtreo View Post
    After using the 755p for 10 days I have had very few resets.
    Well looks like the 755p is no better than the 700p....
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen001 View Post
    Well looks like the 755p is no better than the 700p....
    Huge difference between both phones (when it comes to stability)...so far.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Stability has not been an issue. I've had one reset after activating TomTom and that's all. I finally got most of my 75 or so apps installed. Great upgrade so far.
    There are some odd things going on with the 755s... just haven't been able to get much in a repeatable form.

When I try editing the date in Tasks I get a soft reset - the error:

ToDoDB.c Line:3173, Calculation error

This is the only repeatable soft reset I haven't nailed down to an errant app yet... but it's possible this is caused by one too - maybe interacting with Agendus?
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
  8.    #8  
    when a warm reset is performed, what is prevented from executing?

Opening my contacts or calendar app will cause the 755p to reset.

The databases are not corrupt because I can used the contacts data with iQcontacts (formerly PhoneMagic).

Also if I perform a warm reset (holding the UP button during reboot), I can use both apps.

So I would like to know what files are being ignored during a warm reset, so that I can examine them for possible deletion. This could potentially avoid me from having redo the entire device.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
  9.    #9  
    I have been reset and lag free for 24 hrs and counting. My issue was caused by a 3rd party app.

Still not sure which one but the suspects are:
    CardKeeper
    Sprint Biz Conn
    IBM PIM Pref
    PhoneMagic/IQContacts
    ResetMe
    LEDOff

They may be innocent but they are the accused until I run them all through the test.

Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com