1.    #1  
    I tried using palms versamail to sync email, calendar and contacts. Unofrtuantely I had no luck. I was using Chatter, and when I reverted back, only my email was syncing. My calendar and contacts would not sync via the cable. I went to palm's website and discovered I needed to disable activesync in the email preferences. Unfortunately, I already deleted all of the versamail files, and have no access to its pref menu. Any ideas how to deactivate exchange active sync so I can go back to syncing throught the cable.
    Try switching to Palm Conduits and then back to Outlook conduits. There is a little application for each.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    I'm having this same problem. Will the MR fix this?

Also what do you mean by switch to the palm conduits and outlook conduits?
    Sans third party software, Hotsync syncs to the Palm Desktop or to Outlook (you can fool it to do both, but that is another story). When you use VM EAS, it disables the Outlook conduits. By toggling to the Palm Desktop and then back to Outlook, you can reset the settings. For the PC, in the Programs folder go to Palm/PalmOne/PM Conduit sync/Sync with Palm Desktop. Then run Sync with Outlook.

This may or may not fix the problem
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Still having this issue. I can no longer sync contacts or calendar with outlook. Anyone know how I can fix?
    bttt
    OK....some more information. Are you talking about syncing through Palm Desktop? In other words, are you trying to sync your Outlook calendar and contacts by cradle/cable syncing from your Treo to your PC? If so, you can't. You can only sync calendar and contacts (i.e. Outlook) by using Activesync (i.e. over the air, not through a wired sync). So....again, are you set up to sync with Palm desktop, or are you set up to sync with Outlook through Activesync? When you instlled your device, you are given the option to sycn to either Palm Desktop, or Outlook. If you choose Outlook, you will only be able to sync calendar and contacts over the air. If you choose Palm Desktop, you will not be able to sync with Outlook. No matter how many times you reset the Custom Sync on Palm Desktop to sync calendar and contacts, it will not do it.....because it can't. Does that help?