1.    #1  
    Hi, dear Treo users!

today I finally found what I almost three years was searching for: perfect application for backing up and archiving your SMS and MMS messages to your desktop Mac!

It is FunkeeStory (http://www.funkeemonk.com/funkeestory/), perfect and inexpensive application, which synchronizes your Palms Messaging database via its own conduit to your desktop. It comes along with beautiful and handsome MAC OS application for reviewing archived SMS and MMS (even with images and videos), stored in practical chat threads, with good search possibility.

I recommend it, and also it is worth to read author's blog there and his story, how he switched from PC to MAC and how he decided to drop good daily job for doing this and other nice apps and to became independent software producer.

So go there, download and try! I assure you, that most of you will want to buy this app.

NOTE: At this time, FunkeeStory is only for MAC OS X, but probably in future there will be also version for PCs...
    Last edited by dunbar; 06/01/2007 at 12:36 AM. Reason: CORRECTED LINK
    For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Link doesn't work...
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    http://www.funkeemonk.com/funkeestory/

OP had the ) in the link.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
  4.    #4  
    I corrected the link already...
    For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air.
    Great! Now, both links work! When I did the reply, I noticed that the link still wasn't corrected, thus, I did my reply. Doesn't matter since the point is to provide the link.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    It's my backup SMS backup conduit of choice.